Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 years of Resident Evil (here's to 15 more!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, I've decided that since I'll be out to dinner, I'll be playing RE: DS as my "original RE1" playthrough. It looks great on my DSi XL.

Comment

Im playing remake with Jill in the fatigue costume LOL the orange tinted goggles are strange
      "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
        Indeed, it's nice to see everyone come together before we're forced back into the shadows. Looking forward to the 20th anniversary, who knows where the series will be then...maybe dead?!

YouTube video:
        "Seriously, that's all he was, he was just a dick. They cut his whole body off."
        Last edited by Carnivol; 03-22-2011, 06:12 PM.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Happy birthday, Resident Evil!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
            And.... why isn't anyone talking about this?
            I just started playing that beta...holy crap! I heard about the early build with the charge up knife slash, almost ten years ago. This is a real treat, and quite a way to celebrate the 15th anniversary.

Once my 3DS arrives, I'll definitely look into picking up Deadly Silence.

Comment

Happy 15th Birthday Resident Evil! It's been fun.

Comment

Thanks for the mention guys, and mainly Carn for the support. We're preparing a project we wanted to give you (THIA) as gift. The fansites are here to support us, share and enjoy. I hate exclusives and envy, it's possible to compete from the effort and sharing.

A preview for you THIA from reCenter:

Spoiler:

Carn, I'll contact you in some days to full project (gift) delivery.

Happy 15th birthday Resident Evil, hoping 28th for french Playstation Official Magazine.

Comment

Yeah the Beta is pretty cool. I think I'll stream both versions tonight on Justin.TV.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                    Although that's awesome, it's still nothing compared to what I've seen "community people" do to various titles on a multitude of platforms.

Comment

Heres to 15 more. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                        Although that's awesome, it's still nothing compared to what I've seen "community people" do to various titles on a multitude of platforms.
                        Then, why don't you try to do something better, yourself?

As i've said before, some file formats are pretty tough to decipher, not to mention there's hardly anyone interested in BH/RE modification.

It's not like this is a FF community with a trillion members who have no lives outside of their fantasy-rpg worlds.
                        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

It's awesome to see the community doing cool things for the anniversary while the company that makes the product ignores it. here's for another 15 years of survival horro-err...action!

Comment

Because change is good... Here's to another 15 years of change....

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

Its nice to see some old faces (Saint Eve, WOAH!). Good stuff on that release

Comment

For those asking, in regards to REFan... if you visit the website you'll see what we're doing, or what we're not to be exact. There is no more information (mostly outdated) on the site anymore, and Roody has left the forum there for those who still visit. In short, I've finished running a website on the series after around 13 years of doing so.

I'd orignally planned a post celebrating the 15 years and discussing the operation of website but I wasn't entirely sure. And then Roody seems to have just gone ahead on the forum thing early anyway of his own chosing, so yeah... thats it.

Thanks to everyone who supported the site for all the years it was around and myself through various sites, it's a shame it finished with such a wimper but it's time for me to move on from it.

If anyone wants me for future items or discussion on the series, I'm still around and I'm happy to write for people where they may want... just shoot me a message or an e-mail or something.

Cheers to 15 years!

Comment

Working...
                                X