• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeigiBoy View Post
    Also they change back Claire's face
    God she looks good friggin cosplayers take note!!!! XD

Comment

• ONE change I would like to see would be an increase in gore in CODE: Veronica.
      I know that gore doesn't make the game, but it just seemed really really tame to shoot a zombie in the face with a shotgun to have their cheeks blow off.
      Oh, and their walking animations were a bit naff too.
      sigpic

Comment

• Didn't want to post on the front page, handle it as you'd like newsposters.

- Official N/A release
        - PSN/XBLM
        - Fall release

Official press release for North America:

CAPCOM BRINGS THE AWARD-WINNING RESIDENT EVIL® 4 AND RESIDENT EVIL CODE: VERONICA® X INTO THE HD ERA

San Mateo, CA — March 24, 2011 — To kick off the 15th anniversary of Resident Evil®, Capcom®, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games today announced that the highly acclaimed Resident Evil® 4 and Resident Evil Code: Veronica® X will be released as downloadable titles for the Xbox 360®video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. Scheduled for release this fall, both titles have been enhanced with upgraded visuals as they make their debut on high-definition consoles.

Resident Evil 4 , which received numerous “Game of the Year” awards when it debuted and currently stands as one of the best-reviewed games of all time with an incredible 96 ranking on MetaCritic, challenges you to experience it all over again with support for trophies and achievements along with the visual upgrades.

As Leon Kennedy, players will explore a town overrun by cultists, mutants and mind-controlled villagers as they unravel the mystery of Resident Evil 4. Also, this release will contain all the bonus content available in previous versions of Resident Evil 4, including the Separate Ways epilogue.

In Resident Evil Code: Veronica X, the year is 1998, three months since the total destruction of Raccoon City and Claire Redfield is still in search of her missing brother Chris. While investigating an Umbrella facility in Paris, Claire is captured and transported to the remote Rockfort Island, where she awaits her death.

Then an inexplicable air raid hits the island, and though this frees Claire, it also accidentally releases t-virus samples and B.O.W.s, which thrust Claire back into the world of survival horror once again. Claire teams up with a fellow inmate Steve Burnside, but insane island commander Alfred Ashford and his evil sister Alexia set their sights on ending the duo with their sick and demented games.

The Resident Evil franchise, which pioneered the horror genre in video games, has sold over 45 million units since 1996 and spawned a series of successful motion pictures that have grossed over $750 million worldwide. The Resident Evil brand has also expanded into action figures, comic books, novels, apparel, beverages and more. As part of the 15th anniversary, Resident Evil fans will get a chance to celebrate the past, present and future of the franchise with exclusive apparel and merchandise, in addition to games like Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Code: Veronica X, Resident Evil®: The Mercenaries, Resident Evil®: Revelations and other surprises.

For more information stay tuned to www.Capcom-Unity.com. For the latest information and assets, check out the Capcom press center at www.press.capcom.com

Comment

• I was hoping for an earlier release and the "other surprises" better be good lol
          "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
            God she looks good friggin cosplayers take note!!!! XD
            They have taken notes since Darkside Chronicles came out. Its been a while now.

Spoiler:

Not too shabby.
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
              They have taken notes since Darkside Chronicles came out. Its been a while now.

Spoiler:

Not too shabby.
              Holy shit!! *saves to harddrive*

Do I dare ask for Jill ones... hehehe
              Last edited by DONNIemo; 03-24-2011, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                ONE change I would like to see would be an increase in gore in CODE: Veronica.
                I know that gore doesn't make the game, but it just seemed really really tame to shoot a zombie in the face with a shotgun to have their cheeks blow off.
                Oh, and their walking animations were a bit naff too.
                I agree about the gore. Was really toned down for Code dont even think they had the beheading's. I've never seen one.

Shocking how nobody had a ban in this thread, I've seen people gone for alot less. Rosetta Mist post was 100% right with everything she said. I'm loving all this Resident Evil news the past few days.

Whatever comes next I cant wait just want something RE related to hurry up and be released. I'l list what I'm anticipating most.

Resident Evil Racoon City (Cant wait sounds like it could be very good fun)
                Revelations (Might have ranked higher if I had a 3DS)
                Revival (Hd and trophies yes please)
                Damnation (Not expecting much but I think I will still enjoy)
                Mercenaries 3D (Same as Revelations)
                I heard some shit about RE5 Movie to but I really dont care. I love this series but I have to draw a line somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post

Shocking how nobody had a ban in this thread, I've seen people gone for alot less. Rosetta Mist post was 100% right with everything she said. I'm loving all this Resident Evil news the past few days.
                  Yesterday's news fella, we got over and began to look to the future

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                    Yesterday's news fella, we got over and began to look to the future
                    Yeah I wasnt here yesterday.

Comment

• I read about this yesterday. I'm so HAPPY!!!

This is what I've wanted for a long time (even before Dot made his April Fool's joke). An enhanced version of RE4 with the resolution improved enough so it looks good on a HDTV.
                      If they remade the game they would change everything and add online co-op but this will be the game I know and love, with better graphics. PERFECT!

I played the hell out of RE4 on GC.
                      Played it even more on PS2 with all the extra content (even played the Biohazard version a couple of times to see the minor differences).
                      And I've played through it a few times on the Wii.
                      Kinda crazy that I'll be playing it again on a 4th different console.

I'm already looking forward to it on PS3!!!

I guess it's strange that this wasn't done sooner...

Code Veronica is a stranger decision. I'll be interested to see how improved it looks. It's my least favorite RE game but I'll play it again. Get Steve's "Bed Wetter" trophy.
                      I would have much preferred Dead Aim HD, with move support (with the original Gun Survivor as a bonus unlockable game).

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                        Yeah I wasnt here yesterday.
                        Yeah you were http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=22

Comment

Working...
                        X