Resident Evil "Revival Selection" For PS3/360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
    Jesus, I saw that this thread had so many pages I first thought something big went down... but it just was THIA users being dysfunctional again.
    YOU'RE LUCKY YOU'RE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCR...oh wait, we've done that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bianca View Post
      I'd actually agree with what you're saying if I wasn't wholly convinced that a remake of any of the original titles would only prove to be disastrous, at this point. I think most of us here know it's extremely unlikely Capcom will ever design another remake using the particular attributes that made REmake so special. Just look at Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles. Sure, neither games were remakes, but they are prime examples of what could possibly be the result of tampering with the originals.

Unless they're dedicated to preserving particular sentiments like they were at the time REmake was released (and, I doubt they are), then I, personally, have absolutely no desire for them to ever touch RE2, RE3 or CVX with a full-blown remake.
      Yeah agreed about the Chronicles but you have to realise that those games were made for a different audience. They are just supposed to be fun multiplayer games probably for a younger audience to. You cant expect much from them because they are like 4 or 5 different scenarios packed into one. To expect a good thought out story with improvements from the originals is madness. I think if Capcom sat down and concentrated all their time on one remake instead of 5 then yes they could do it again no problem. It might not touch Remake I dont think they ever will again and people need to get used to that. But that doesnt mean we still cant have a decent remake which improves on the story.

I think the possibilites for 2 and 3 are endless being in a city. With the technology now they could be really classy games. Just depends how much time they would spend on them. Imagine Capcom spent say a year on making an Re2 Remake release it on Ps3 and Xbox and charge full price, that bitch would sell big! Every single Hardcore RE fan I know is a fan of Re2 and even casual gamers know and have played Re2. I think them not doing that is a massive missed opportunity on their part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
        And this is news?
        No I'm just recycling stuff from when the Chronicles games came out. That's old news.

Just need to make space for when the next batch of disappointing games come our way.... oh wait... they're already here.
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

Jesus, I saw that this thread had so many pages I first thought something big went down... but it just was THIA users being dysfunctional again.
          Any time, any where.

See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            Any time, any where.

Spencer is like me... We belong at 4chan. Where images do all the talking.

^^^ THIA
            sigpic

Comment

• See, I'd much rather have THIA adopt a more laid back attitude. Less drama that way, less serious business. I like to think of THIA as being a group of friends that talk about a shared interest while occasionally making fun of each other in that friendly, joking way.

PU on the other hand is like a bunch of research personnel doing terrible, terrible things and fucking with the laws of nature at some underground research facility. A facility that's been infilitrated by Wesker fangirls. One day all will be lost, and we'll end up activating the self-destruct device, blowing up the site and being home in time for cornflakes.
              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 03-23-2011, 12:58 PM.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                YOU'RE LUCKY YOU'RE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCR...oh wait, we've done that!
                Grow up. dont keep this shit up fucking asshole.
                Last edited by rehunk88; 03-23-2011, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• I want the ten minutes of my life back that it took to type up that post about CVX.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                    If CV/RE4 has achievement/trophy support...

I'm hopping for 1000 Points each, plox!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      See, I'd much rather have THIA adopt a more laid back attitude. Less drama that way, less serious business. I like to think of THIA as being a group of friends that talk about a shared interest while occasionally making fun of each other in that friendly, joking way.

What Archelon said about CVX is the sort of stuff I think about while waiting in line at the DMV
                      sigpic

Comment

What Archelon said about CVX is the sort of stuff I think about while waiting in line at the DMV
                        Hey, me too!

Comment

See you in hell.

Comment

• Comment

• Hiding behind your computer monitor like that, Stu. You coward.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• I WISH i had ginger hair!

Comment

Working...
                                X