No announcement yet.

Resident Evil "Revival Selection" For PS3/360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stu you keept provoking and you deserved to be called a fucking asshole you dont show any respect for the people who actully wants something new related to outbreak so you had it coming and because you dont give a shit the whole thread got fucked. all you did was add to the somewhat odd off-topicness??? trying to get out of this one now huh ?

Comment

• Shit show certainly covers half of this thread. What utter maturity our wonderful mod Spencer shows by baiting other users to continue their disagreements and letting the off topic bullshit flourish...and letting those users continue to tell each other to fuck off.

It truly doesnt matter what this "revival" will hold. People are still going to bitch. Outbreak fans are going to be pissed they aren't getting what they wanted. RE2 remake petitioners will complain their game isn't getting proper attention. Some will say how much CVX sucked. Others will say that RE4 is a tit long since milked dry, rancid liquid still being sucked about by bloated parasites. Then you'll have those saying the remastered CVX isn't enough, it should have had more. Then you'll have people bitching that they may have changed something. Then of course you'll have those willing to be anally fisted by the game, tears of joy streaming out their eyes for a week until they go back to saying how much they hate CVX and RE4.

Only thing in this thread that was remotely interesting was the new Mercs scans...but even then Jill and Wesker come as no real surprise.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I'd really love an answer, if someone could. ;)
        I just lost something, I need good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
          I'd really love an answer, if someone could. ;)
          I just lost something, I need good news.
          Check back around page 4 or so. There's a lot of bullshit to wade through but someone did post a link. Has Mercs screenshots and a few images from CVX and RE4.

edit- my bad it was page 5. http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=87
          Last edited by Bertha; 03-23-2011, 02:53 PM.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Thank you very much. Oh dear, those RE4 screens don't look THAT good. I mean it does look slightly better, but then again, we should probably just wait for an online screen or so.

Does anybody know if the games will come in 2 seperate discs or is it going to be more like one blu-ray? Or what can we assume?

Comment

• Thing to remember is that the resolution of a printed image will already decrease the quality of what you're looking at, but then looking at that printed image through a photo of it won't help matters at all.

Don't think people should expect too much from it either, there's not going to be any huge graphical improvements made to what's on offer.

Comment

• ive bought re4 and cvx twice already there is 0.0000000000% chance capcom is getting my money again if they arent going to many any changes to the game. How many years has this site been crying for a remake of RE2 and RE3? Hopefully this is a step in the right direction. And seriously guys grow the fuck up, i wasted 15 minutes of my life looking through 9 pages of threads to see if the scans were on here and i just read hyperactive kids that havent taken there add medication cry and complain and fight with each other. Now i know why i dont read the threads anymore.

Rant over.

Comment

• Yeah it's much better reading all the overly-dramatic replys about people who've been held at gunpoint to read a thread on an internet forum.

If you want the scans, look on Biohaze.com.

I hope this offering will go some way to easing all the trauma you've been put through.

Comment

• Here's what's going around at andriasang:

* The game full name may actually be "Resident Evil Revival Selection HD Remastered Version

* It includes remastered versions of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil Code: Veronica

* There are no new elements to the games at present

* RE4 include's Ada's Another Order mode.

Some ppl that have looked all day at the scans think the RE4 port is a port of the Wii port.

CVX looks better it seems. Just a bit.
                    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

• *yawn* anyway..

Yes those scans to looks tasty, CV looks much better indeed, and I noticed a slight improvment on BH4. I will indeed be buying these, any ideas on the release date? Sometime this year obviously, but soon? July maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                        ...RE4 has been milked pretty hard already. Why not try squeeze out another drop? I don't really have much interest in playing it if it's just a HD touch up
                        How about collecting it?

Spoiler:

Just one more version is not going to hurt any... and it's in HD!

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                        sigpic

Comment

• im not seeing a dramatic difference at all. HD? they look exactly the same

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                            How about collecting it?

Spoiler:

Just one more version is not going to hurt any... and it's in HD!

thats just sad lol

Comment

• Pikminister, your collection could need some more boxes with PEGI ratings on them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Just wanted to point out that this collection belongs to cvxfreak.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X