No announcement yet.

Resident Evil "Revival Selection" For PS3/360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope not cause not everyone has a move which means less accessible than a hd port of re4
    "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
      I'm calling it now.

It's just going to be upscaled ports of Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles with Move/Kinect support.
      you make that sound like itwould be a bad thing , that actually will be perfect for me.
      Last edited by Vito; 03-22-2011, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LeigiBoy View Post
        If i recall correctly Remake and Zero are in part produced by nintendo and thats why they never will be ported to other than a nintendo console.

i read the news in another forum and they have this scan
        Well, i guess we're stuck waiting until the 4 pages are scanned. it's all speculation right now.

Comment

Great news. I would much rather see Remake than Code Veronica but hell I'll take what I can get. Hd and Trophies = Epic Epic Epic.

Comment

Comment

I'm calling it now.

It's just going to be upscaled ports of Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles with Move/Kinect support.
              If that happened I would finally have a reason to get a move or Kinect. Thus avoiding getting a Wii.

Comment

I'm calling it now.

Umbrella Chronicles would need a major face-lift on next-gen consoles. The GameCube era assets used in that game were too obvious even on the Wii. The quality wasn't of the same caliber as that of the original 2002 REmake.

However, Darkside Chronicles would look kinda decent. A bit like these screens:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

* It includes remastered versions of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil Code: Veronica
                  meh... been there done that
                  Last edited by veronesis; 03-22-2011, 10:01 PM.

Comment

I wonder if this thing is the game OPM france was going to reveal next week. The Outbreak fans aren't going to be happy if it is.
                    Last edited by Delta; 03-22-2011, 10:16 PM.

Comment

I want a release date and its funny because I just started recently playing through RE4 again
                      "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

I'm calling it now.

This was what I guessed would happen when Kinnect/Move were announced - I mean, did no one find it odd that Darkside had in-game "achievements" already? Include that Dead Space Wii just got the PS3 port treatment it seems likely.

I certainly wouldn't expect CVX or RE4 otherwise the announcement could be disappointing if it's the rail shooters.

Comment

Yay more ports

I'm only really interested if Code Veronica gets a complete overhaul and if RE4 gets bumped up to RE5 level graphics.

Also the super long title makes me laugh a little.

Comment

Andriasang's reporting is pretty irritating. All spec and no sources.

cvxfreak confirmed over on NeoGAF that it is indeed Biohazard CODE: Veronica and biohazard 4. He'll have scans later.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                              I wonder if this thing is the game OPM france was going to reveal next week. The Outbreak fans aren't going to be happy if it is.
                              The game they were hinting at turned out to be Dead Island, not a new Resident Evil.

Comment

Personally I'm not totally sure how this will turn out. CODE: Veronica is dated beyond measure. It pales in comparison to most late-gen PS2 games. If they're going to make it HD, they will undoubtedly have to remake every single texture, model and animation, if not just give it a complete REmake-level overhaul. If not, it's going to be a pretty big joke.
                                Last edited by News Bot; 03-22-2011, 10:24 PM.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X