Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: The mercenaries is under 3DS section in that page btw

Comment

BOO. i'm forever burnt out on Code: Veronica. i just can't play it anymore.
      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
        The game they were hinting at turned out to be Dead Island, not a new Resident Evil.
        Really? Funny that they would use outbreak promo material for that game. but that's discussion for another thread.

Comment

YAY more ports of the same damn games fans have played over and over again. I'm so glad I don't waste my money on these ports.
          My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
          ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

This is some exciting RE news I've read for a short while now (thanks for the info xfactor and andriasang). Since it appears they'll porting Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica for this leaked project, I wouldn't mind getting it.

Comment

Can't say I'm really excited, but if Code: Veronica gets a facelift might buy on release. If not, I'll wait until I can pick up it cheap.

Imagine if the RE4 port gets some of the features of the "Classic Edition" charade. Now that I would instabuy.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I know a lot of you guys have done this too, but I have played Code Veronica SO MANY times, did speed runs, got everything there was to get, unlocked everything, and I played through RE4 a few times. I don't understand why people are so quick to buy a port of the same game, just for the simple fact that it looks better visually by being in HD. It still doesn't change the fact that it is the same game you have played over and over again, and to be honest, after playing these games so many times, you get bored of them, and it pisses me off that the only thing they are willing to do is upgrade it to HD. If they added more, that is one thing. But to just convert it to HD and say, "Here is a new game!" is just bullshit.

Am I wrong for feeling this way?
                My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
                  Am I wrong for feeling this way?
                  50/50 chances haha Guess we need more details to judge.

However... a Code: Veronica remake would be (thoguh wouldn't a "revival" version of RE2&RE3 would make more sense?).

Comment

...code veronica?

...why?

why not a collection port for both systems? why only 2 games? you know there gonna charge up the ass for this!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                      The Outbreak fans aren't going to be happy if it is.

Oh well...
                      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                        ...code veronica?

...why?

why not a collection port for both systems? why only 2 games? you know there gonna charge up the ass for this!
                        Oh come on, not even a single image or scan has surfaced and people are already complaining?

Just wait and SEE people, then praise or hate it all you want...

Comment

I would complain too if I bought anything with the RE name on the box.

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

I rather buy port of this games or other RE games for a portable console than HD port for the big consoles, I don't know, seems unnecesary to me, let's wait for the scans.

Comment

Well shit, that's pretty damn awesome.

I always wondered why the port-friendly Capcom never brought over RE4 to the 360 back in the day, even when the time was just right.

Comment

Wow, people are legitimately excited by ANOTHER port of RE4 that is nothing but more milking of the RE cash cow? Wow. Fair enough. I was expecting pitchforks and torches. As far as the game goes, I honestly couldn't care less. I'm usually an advocate for these 'HD Collections,' but something about RE4's constant re-hashing just leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. I may get it down the line with a price drop, but definitely not right away.

Comment

Working...
                                X