No announcement yet.

Resident Evil "Revival Selection" For PS3/360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope these two are not bundled together. I'm all for an HD Code Veronica (even if I doubt it'll look anything better than the PS2 version) but RE4 again?
    Should've gone with RE2 and RE3 but those would actually require some work.

Comment

I've already purchased Code Veronica twice in the past (PS2, Gamecube) and RE4 twice as well. If the resolution doesn't look much better than I'll pass on this. Shame it won't get a big update in graphics.

Comment

Awesome! I'll get it if they change some stuff around.

Comment

I can still play all the games. Even Gaiden. Any ports will reseve a distinct 'meh' from me. Trophy support isn't enough to make me fork out the 50p to buy a chocolate bar, let alone whatever price Capcom decides to charge. These will need to be somehow different before I even think about them.

Comment

Originally posted by LeigiBoy View Post
            If i recall correctly Remake and Zero are in part produced by nintendo and thats why they never will be ported to other than a nintendo console.
            I don't know about Nintendo funding or "producing" REmake and Zero (that new to me), but I think it's them being so "coded to the metal" on the GameCube, that porting them to a completely different hardware would probably be a massive nightmare to Capcom.

EDIT: OH! As for the news... I can't say I care that much.
            Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 03-23-2011, 04:14 AM.
            If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

This is fantastic news! It's made my week!! So excited!!!! wooooooooo

I like the games they chose. Why do another Remake of RE1 that was already Remade. It just wouldnt make sence, How many times can you make the same game new again.

Wow I hope it is genuine HD remkaes, not like the recent crappy dreamcast straight ports of games being stated as "HD"

Woooooo we need scans!!

Comment

Code Veronica really needs a face lift and remade if it's coming to 360/PS3. I can see the Dark Side Chronicles assetts being used if so. Still intruiged.

Comment

Does it mean they will like use the RE5 engine to run the games? That looked amazing, or maybe a even newer engine?

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                    Does it mean they will like use the RE5 engine to run the games? That looked amazing, or maybe a even newer engine?
                    It means it'll be a retouched, uprezzed version of the older games like all those "Collection" games on the PS3.

Comment

Well if the way they ported REmake and Zero is anything to go by don't expect much improvement or well . . . effort on capcoms behalf. Probably be on par with the average PSN/Marketplace HD of an older game but hey maybe they'll do some actual work on this port . . .
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                        It means it'll be a retouched, uprezzed version of the older games like all those "Collection" games on the PS3.
                        Ohhh ok, Now I get it. Meh its still something to collect. I will still get each version of it

Cant wait to see the boxart!

Comment

RE4 for PS3 . It's just what I wanted. Seriously. I'm happy. Waiting for release ...

Comment

Anyone here that noise? It's the tears of the Outbreak crazies hahaha

Sign me up, it's Resident Evil 4 for fuck's sake. Keep your "But it's not a good Resident Evil game!!1!!" nonsense to yourself, it's still the best game of the last generation of consoles, and it'll more than likely still be better than 99% of modern day shooters when it's re-released also - not to mention it'll shift a million+ copies. People need to pucker up and acknowledge Resident Evil 4's greatness.

Achievements? HD graphics? CVX along for the ride? Sensational. Throw in Move support, and Sony have themselves a sale also.

Look forward to these scans, four pages of just photos seems like overkill, hopefully there'll be some decent information in there too.

Comment

Cvx I don't care much for it's my least favorite RE game and idk how good it'll look even with an hd upgrade I mean it is originally a dreamcast game as for re4 I can't wait I think re4 for the gamecube still has superb graphics hd will be a nice touch
                              "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                                it'll more than likely still be better than 99% of modern day shooters when it's re-released also
                                Make that 100%. There is no action game on the current generation that compares to the perfection that is RE 4. It's just so FUCKING GOOD.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X