Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stu View Post
    Anyone here that noise? It's the tears of the Outbreak crazies hahaha

Sign me up, it's Resident Evil 4 for fuck's sake. Keep your "But it's not a good Resident Evil game!!1!!" nonsense to yourself, it's still the best game of the last generation of consoles, and it'll more than likely still be better than 99% of modern day shooters when it's re-released also - not to mention it'll shift a million+ copies. People need to pucker up and acknowledge Resident Evil 4's greatness.

Achievements? HD graphics? CVX along for the ride? Sensational. Throw in Move support, and Sony have themselves a sale also.

Look forward to these scans, four pages of just photos seems like overkill, hopefully there'll be some decent information in there too.
    All i can say is dont be a dick why are you against outbreak fans so much ? huh ? stupid ass comment to make next time think before you talk.

Comment

Suck it up.

Comment

Suck it up.
        "Man up, sweetheart."

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 03-23-2011, 07:12 AM.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Seriously Outbreak fans let it go. Capcom has repeatably stated that there are no plans for Outbreak 3 or Outreak HD Collection.
          sigpic

Comment

haha EXACTLY!

Comment

I'd like to add that it's a shame that Outbreak wasn't released this generation, as the previous generation lacked the online architecture to fully support it. That said, while RE4 is not my favourite game in the series I'm still glad I decided not to pick up a copy, now I can get this instead. Hopefully, Capcom will throw in Move support so we have something akin to the Wii edition and I'm more than happy with that.

Because let's be fair, the Wii edition worked so much better than previous incarnations. Not only will there be a HD overhaul, but also cutscenes that aren't pre-rendered. That way I can see Leon wearing his 1920s gangster attire in every cutscene I see, makes it all the more better. I'm also intrigued by the inclusion of CODE: Veronica X, though that game hasn't aged well at all. Hell, it's a Dreamcast port. That said, we're seeing Dreamcast ports already this generation, e.g. Crazy Taxi, Sonic Adventure, etc. Who knows, though hopefully it'll look a lot better than SA.

Trophies/achievements, not a deal breaker but a nice addition nonetheless and not an unwelcome incentive. Finally, I'd like to add that I'd love to see ports of both Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles, updated with the sparkling sheen of high definition and Move support. I think it'll be better with Move, greater accuracy and all. As someone mentioned earlier, DSC looks pretty good but I think UC will definitely require some more work, based off Gamecube assets and all.

Speaking of which, there's no need for complaints about REmake not being given a HD makeover. It's perfectly fine as it is on the Gamecube, and if you want to play it just stick with the Gamecube. They're dirt cheap right now and that game still looks decent even by today's increasingly high standards.

So on that note, I'm in.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Days like today I feel sorry for Anders.
                Call me cynical, but I can't see this being much more than shiny new textures put on updated character models.

I wish they'd just put effort into making a new game, rather than updating old ones. Code Veronica is already a decade old (and honestly wasn't that great to begin with).

All that said, I'd love to be proven wrong.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                  Days like today I feel sorry for Anders.
                  Call me cynical, but I can't see this being much more than shiny new textures put on updated character models.
                  That's all Resident Evil 4 needs.

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                  I wish they'd just put effort into making a new game, rather than updating old ones.
                  Development continues on Resident Evil: Revelations, Resident Evil: Mercs 3D will surely have more new content than they're currently letting on, Resident Evil 6 will without question have started development (or if not, very late in pre-production) and Resident Evil: Damnation will probably get a movie tie-in as well.

It's not as if porting old games is the only pie Capcom has it's thumb in, stay positive fella

Comment

Revelations may surprise me, though I've come to not expect too much from portable iterations of the series.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

I'm still hoping for a RE2/3 remake lol seeing as how they're small games they can easily be fit in one disc, it would sell with fans of the old RE and would get the newer generation intrigued enough to buy it, I mean to be honest a lot of people I knew bought Killzone 3 because of the graphics I'm sure they'd do the same with a great looking RE2/3 remake
                      "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

I'll tell you what I'd love to see - a HD remastered release of Dead Aim.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          More chance of that than Outbreak

Or Gaiden, on this...

Comment

lol Dead Aim makes sense now that there's PSmove and would be nice to see for about $10 on the PStore
                            "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              To a certain extent, you can use PSX emulation on a PC and increase its resolution and add AA to the game. Of course this is manipulating and not really being naitive high res. But it's the best thing out there at the moment.

Comment

Suck it up.
                                you are lucky your hidding behind your little pc screen Course with that atitude you would get your ass kicked.

Comment

Working...
                                X