No announcement yet.

Resident Evil "Revival Selection" For PS3/360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cv does look slightly improved i can't really tell the difference with re4 lol and the Mercenaries 3D rosters is definitely shaping up
    "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
      are you and idiot or what ? if you dont have anything good to say then dont speak at all stop posting those shit pictures and idiotic comments your not helping on this your only making it worse so think abit before posting.
      I hope we can all appreciate the irony of your post.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Eh, still not enough of a change in graphics to make me buy the games. Again. I like CVX, and while it certainly wasn't my favorite game of last generation (Silent Hill 2 people - it's where the awesome is at) Resident Evil 4 is a good shooter. Just remember to shut down as many higher brain functions as possible when anyone opens there mouth for any reason...but even so, I own both games. Twice. I own the consoles to play said games. I'm not doing it again unless we get more plot out of them, and I'm terrified of what plot Capcom would add to them now.

Also, children - You can like or dislike Outbreak as much as you want, but don't get personal. It's silly and makes you look a giant tool for all the internet to see.

ALSO Also, I totally would buy Outbreak 1 and 2 with proper online support. I love Outbreak. But Capcom doesn't. They seem to have failed to realize the idea if awesome but the execution just wasn't there last gen, and now are terrified of anything more than the terrible co-op of RE5.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          Also, children - You can like or dislike Outbreak as much as you want, but don't get personal. It's silly and makes you look a giant tool for all the internet to see.
          Pretty much what I should have said a few pages back, but it wouldn't have been as interesting if I did.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            I hope we can all appreciate the irony of your post.
            Let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
              Let it go.
              And I'm gonna keep on lovin' you, cause it's the only thing I wanna do.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                And I'm gonna keep on lovin' you, cause it's the only thing I wanna do.
                Yeah I love you 2 man.

Comment

Once again, REO Speedwagon brings people together in the spirit of unity.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

For me I guess this is a pretty nice deal I do have CV for ps2 but sadly my ps2 refuses to work and for some reason i've never been able to get myself to fork over the insane prices people are asking for for CV on the gamecube
                    "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      Once again, REO Speedwagon brings people together in the spirit of unity.
                      Outbreak best online games ever made

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                        Outbreak best online games ever made
                        Like I said before, I think the Outbreak gamers were hampered by the lack of decent online architecture. Sure, you could get the PS2 online with relative ease but it just isn't up the standard it is today. Not to mention the transition screens from one room to another. That said, I enjoyed them. Would like to see a File #3, but I am doubtful that we'll ever see it.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          Like I said before, I think the Outbreak gamers were hampered by the lack of decent online architecture. Sure, you could get the PS2 online with relative ease but it just isn't up the standard it is today. Not to mention the transition screens from one room to another. That said, I enjoyed them. Would like to see a File #3, but I am doubtful that we'll ever see it.
                          Thats why your wrong right there because of how simple it was .. thats what made it so perfect and .. we had alot of fun it was the best online game i ever played ! it dident need more.. it had a place you could chat diffrend areas to make lobby/games it dident need more than that
                          Last edited by rehunk88; 03-23-2011, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• But it wasn't all that simple, the loading times were obscene. I think Outbreak's real strength was the fact that it fleshed out the universe, gave it a whole different perspective on the outbreak. Told the story from the viewpoint of your average civilian, working with other people to survive. You weren't a member of STARS, you were an ordinary person who did a mundane job.

And that's what I feel was interesting, a group of people who didn't know each other before, from different walks of life and backgrounds, working cooperatively. As I said, Outbreak was marred by the technical limitations of the era. I remember when I played MGS3 Subsistence online, which was at times a nightmare to get working. It was the same case with Outbreak. Hell, PAL regions didn't even have online features until File #2.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                              Thats why your wrong right there because of how simple it was .. thats what made it so perfect and .. we had alot of fun it was the best online game i ever played ! it dident need more.. it had a place you could chat diffrend areas to make lobby/games it dident need more than that
                              Well, in the UK, it could have done with being playable online. They took that out for File #1, and by the time I got File #2 the servers were long gone.

Honestly? I've always considered it utter madness that they decided to make the game for the PS2. The 360 was much, much more capable of handling online games at the time.

Comment

• Not sure why people are concentrating on the online element, PS2 was adequate, which was all it needed to be. The problem is that the games themselves were poor.

Comment

Working...
                                X