Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Director's Cut now available on EU PlayStation Store.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: Director's Cut now available on EU PlayStation Store.

It's been a long time coming for EU users of the PlayStation Network, but after three years Resident Evil: Director's Cut is now available on the PlayStation Store, priced at £7.99 for the UK and €9.99 for European territories. No doubt this was timed to coincide with the 15th anniversary, so if you haven't played the DC before now's an excellent opportunity to revisit those past memories.

For those new to the DC, it brings a slew of new features such as an "Arrange Mode" with different item placements and a new beginner difficulty setting.

Edit: The store update is now live!
    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 03-23-2011, 10:30 AM.
    See you in hell.

I think i might get it i never played directors cut :3

Comment

Only a good few years after the US release then!

Comment

Well we are filthy, scummy British people. You can't expect us to be treated like REAL people. And of course, the Australins still have it worse.

How many shiny pennies do I need to hand over for this deliciousness?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          How many shiny pennies do I need to hand over for this deliciousness?
          £7.99
          See you in hell.

Comment

£8. Doesn't it make you feel loved?

Need some Dino Crisis 2 i noticed earlier.
            Last edited by Stu; 03-23-2011, 09:46 AM.

Comment

It says a lot that I can go out and buy the game for less. And did. Quite a long time ago. Still, complaining about the price of games is like complaining about idiots while playing a FPS.

Comment

It says a lot that I can go out and buy the game for less.
                Ooh you did it. You opened THAT can of worms!

Comment

Let's not forget the current pricing on the US PlayStation Store. We're close to paying almost double with our prices.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

I'm sure Sony has a good reason for why the games cost such a ridiculous sum other than, 'Because we found we could get away with it.'

Comment

I'm sure Sony has a good reason for why the games cost such a ridiculous sum other than, 'Because we found we could get away with it.'
                      If they choose to follow Microsoft's philosophy, it's "24/7 convenience".

Comment

Well, I do often have a desire to buy and play games at 3 in the morning that certainly can't wait several hours. But yes, I saw how much Microsoft was charging for Fable the other day, so they're equally guilty.

Comment

I was fortunate enough to download Fable 2 when they ballsed up and offered it for free. I say ballsed up, but the cynic in me noted that Peter Molineux is a twisted genius and it was a fantastic PR move in the week before Fable 3 was released.

But yeah, Halo: Reach is £50 currently on X-Box Live, how kind of them.

Comment

...there is something in you other than cynic, Stu? Colour me intruiged.

It does say a lot that the man who walks with a cool black cane finds the pricing so bad he'd rather limp to town and buy it than download it from the store. The sole and single reason I'd even consider getting this is if I went mad and decided to play it on the PSP. Instead of Deadly Silence on the DS.

Comment

Mass Effect 2 is on sale on the EU PlayStation Store for £47.99. Outrageous considering that you can get a physical copy for around £30 at your local Gamestation.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X