Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Two things from that trailer.

1 - It looks glorious. You can suck that atmosphere through a straw and it would taste like depair. I would have liked a bit more gameplay rather than those short clips though.

2 - What is it with Leon? Seriously, he's not even confirmed as a playable character and we've had more promo images featuring him than any of the four main ones. I know Capcom wants to make sure people are interested, but right now you need to make me give a crap as to why playing a bunch of evil psycho mercernaries is going to be fun. Leon is none of these things. If he was more of a white knight he'd have come to Raccoon City on a fucking white horse. I only care if I can blow his nuts off and see him crying and begging not to die. Then killing him anyway.
    ...That's a lot of hate there on #2. xD

Well, they said you'll be able to meet and kill main characters if I remember right.

Comment

• I liked Leon in RE2, but he's hideoulsy over saturated at this point. It feels like you can't zip your fly up in the RE world without having him, Jill or Chris making comments on it because they're everywhere. Given that Leon isn't even mentioned as playable at this point it's annoying the hell out of me to see him featured in so much media.

Comment

• Don't you think you're overreacting just a bit?

I imagine the reason why they've been showing Leon is because they really want to demonstrate to people that they're serious about killing popular characters in this game. Right now, about the only character who is arguably more popular than Leon is Wesker, and we know that he wasn't even in Raccoon City at the time.

If you can kill someone like Leon, then it proves that everyone is fair game. Saying, for example, that you could kill someone like Ada or Sherry, it probably wouldn't be that big of a deal for most people outside of a small group of RE fans. But everyone knows Leon. It's a much more effective way of getting your point across to a much larger group of people.

Comment

• I like how right in the middle of a heated debate, Zombie turns up and is all, "sup guys, trailer. Go watch k?"
          See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
          X