No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Raccoon City announced [Officially confirmed: Post 273]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not in the slightest. This could possibly be good.

Comment

• I honestly haven't been this excited since the announcement of RE5. I'm totally nerding out right now. I think the costumes look awesome, and I also think it will be cool playing the other side for once. Bertha looks hawt with those knives. I'm looking forward to playing her.

I've always wanted a game like this. I hope that maybe, just MAYBE we'll get to see some characters we haven't seen in a while. I cringed when I saw Leon and I really have had enough of Jill, but these are only the first few scans. I'd like to be able to see Rebecca and maybe even Carlos. I'll try not to get my hopes up AGAIN although this game looks pretty badass.

Comment

• Enjoying what I read and seen so far. Thanks to those who supplied the photos and information, much appreciated.

It would have been cool though if they had this game take place after the events of Outbreak (remember the ending to the first game), they could have somehow connected it. But meh, what the hell. Beats crazy villagers with glass bottles and having WWF Kamala attack you with his big man majini double axe handles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thanatos-R View Post
          Stealth camo in 1998...
          Like I said a few pages back, if people can just get past the "OMG THIS IS NOT REALISTIC" aspect of this and embrace the fact that it's a non-canon spin-off that puts us back in Raccoon City, fighting zombies and just having some co-op fun...this game looks like it can be absolutely awesome. But no. People would rather get hung up on shit like stealth camo.

Just have some fuckin' fun with this, guys. That's what the focus is here. No terrible storyline, no shoddy attempt at old school survival horror -- just fun. Not just fun, fun in Raccoon City, knee-deep in the mythology of Resident Evil. BOW's and zombies. That's it. Chew on it. It tastes good if you let it.

Of course, this game will rely on gameplay more than most others, since it seems to be the focus. I'm excited to see it in action.
          Last edited by Vector; 03-28-2011, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• nom nom i can tast it !! and it tasts DAMN SWEET !!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
              Like I said a few pages back, if people can just get past the "OMG THIS IS NOT REALISTIC" aspect of this and embrace the fact that it's a non-canon spin-off that puts us back in Raccoon City, fighting zombies and just having some co-op fun...this game looks like it can be absolutely awesome. But no. People would rather get hung up on shit like stealth camo.

Just have some fuckin' fun with this, guys. That's what the focus is here. No terrible storyline, no shoddy attempt at old school survival horror -- just fun.
              And get to kill Leon. I wonder how it will feel to trigger that one bullet into him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                And get to kill Leon. I wonder how it will feel to trigger that one bullet into him.
                And Jill. Don't forget Jill.

Or so we hope anyway.

Comment

• I am sure the music will be composed by Capcom Japan for this title also. Hope Bio Medley make an apperance once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                    And Jill. Don't forget Jill.

Or so we hope anyway.
                    HAHAHAHAH that face XDDDDDDDDDDD AHHAHAHHA

Comment

• So has anything been said about Leon, Jill, Claire, Ada, etc., being NPC's? Or are they the possible third element between USS and Spec Ops?

Comment

• Holy shit balls get that Umbrella Security Service dossier on page 7 translated NOW.
                        Last edited by News Bot; 03-28-2011, 03:03 PM.
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          So has anything been said about Leon, Jill, Claire, Ada, etc., being NPC's? Or are they the possible third element between USS and Spec Ops?
                          Leon's the only one confirmed so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                            Leon's the only one confirmed so far.
                            I know but I was wondering if they'd be playable or not. Kinda like they'd be the VIPs, Spec Ops' job would be to protect them from USS, USS's job is to kill them. You'd have USS and Spec Ops going at it with the VIPs in the middle of the conflict, all the while all three factions having to deal with zombies and BOW's.

Comment

• If they are not available at launch, they will most likely be playable in DLC's. But yeah would be cool to have Leon, Claire, Jill and all the other good guys that were in RC as the third faction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                                If they are not available at launch, they will most likely be playable in DLC's. But yeah would be cool to have Leon, Claire, Jill and all the other good guys that were in RC as the third faction.
                                I think we can see a fair amount of skins and customization for this game like it was in Lost Planet 2/Outbreak. Should be interesting if they add all costumes to characters like Leon too (RE4 Jacket Leon, RE1/5 Jill, etc)

Comment

Working...
                                X