Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS Released! (Also, Friend Codes here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like a bad MUGEN game...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
      Looks like a bad MUGEN game...
      Is there such a thing as a GOOD mugen game?

Most' the ones I've tried (and I've played a lot of them) play like shit. Never mind the lousy sprites.

Besides, I doubt the gameplay in this one can emulate the craptacular gameplay in 99.9% of MUGEN games. That would be amazing if true.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
        Is there such a thing as a GOOD mugen game?
        LOL You got me there

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• interesting variety of classes Fire Emblem Awakening has
          Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem 3DS, Awakening, Mystery of the Emblem, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, New Fire Emblem, New Mystery of the Emblem

im pleased that they are introducing Physical/Magical mixes this time around

Comment

• I like everything there but the Trickster. Really? They got rid of the Rogue for that? :| Colm was the shit, man...

Comment

• i miss the rouge too
              but OMG a dark Pegasus & axe wilding clerics sound weird yet so awesome

and i hope they bring back the magic triangle, i loved that Light/Elemental/Dark trio (all magic is the same otherwise >:| )

Comment

• Project X Zone update:

Namco Bandai opened the official site for Project X Zone today. There's little in the way of content at present, but access the "Entry Title" section for voice samples of your favorite Capcom, Sega and Bannam characters.

SOURCE: http://andriasang.com/con0ov/project_x_zone_site/
                sigpic

Comment

• Some Nintendo Direct Highlights:

FOLDERS!

Go from this:

To this (image shows a folder & the inside of a folder. You can place up to 60 apps in each of them!):

TRAILERS!

Fire Emblem

Guild01 Trailer

Project X Zone trailer:
                  Last edited by Pikminister; 04-25-2012, 04:08 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I'll admit that Ryu beating the crap out of a Tyrant made me smile...

Comment

• Any word on if Project X Zone will actually leave Japan?
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Not yet. However, the decision lies in Namco's hands.

Some of you just started crying and screaming "WHY GOD, WHYYYYYYYYYYYY" at the sky.
                        Last edited by Canas Renvall; 04-21-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                          Not yet. However, the decision lies in Namco's hands.

Some of you just started crying and screaming "WHY GOD, WHYYYYYYYYYYYY" at the sky.
                          U read minds.

Anyway, here's some awesome art created on the 3DS using that Colors 3D app (Click on each image to visit the page where you can see how they were made):

sigpic

Comment

U read minds.

Anyway, here's some awesome art created on the 3DS using that Colors 3D app (Click on each image to visit the page where you can see how they were made):
                            HOLY. SHIT. That is art.

I listened to this while watching the sketches, made it 10x more awesome.

Comment

Some Nintendo Direct Highlights:

FOLDERS!

Go from this:

To this (image shows a folder & the inside of a folder. You can place up to 60 apps in each of them!):

damn thats pretty cool

Comment

• apparently in most fire emblem games one of your starting units is a paladin (a fast & strong horseback unit) to help you push forward and protect the little guys.
                                in this game however you interestingly start with a great knight (a slower & more defensive version of a paladin)

Comment

Working...
                                X