Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS Released! (Also, Friend Codes here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do not think there is anything that even interests me announced for 3DS, unless I forgot something.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• what i love about sacred stones is three things
      the game is not stuck in a one way track of chapters, you can actually choose between promotions (some creative new promotions have been added too), and it has a post game.. a mother fucking post game. 8)
      ever see mechanics that make so much sense you just wonder... "why don't they all just frikin play like that!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
        *hipster scarf flip*
        i think Marth is the most overrated "lord" in the series. *hipster hat* sure he is badass but boring when compared to the rest of the main heros of the other games

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
          I do not think there is anything that even interests me announced for 3DS, unless I forgot something.
          Well, thanks for letting us all know!
          sigpic

Comment

• Hey, that Colors 3D app is getting a lot of great reviews and love from critics and especially users. The gallery with drawings & art from people who got this app is really impressive. Check it out HERE.

I may buy this app. As soon as I convince myself that drawing is a neat talent to develop once again...

Maybe looking at all this art (using the DS/3DS) will do the trick:

Last edited by Pikminister; 04-10-2012, 01:00 AM.
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

• figures it would take videogames too get me off my ass and start practicing art more

Comment

• In my case, I need all the fucking help & inspiration that I can get.

I allowed any talent I had to waste away.
                sigpic

Comment

• I used to draw a lot, really good at it. Then I stopped. I tried about a year ago and produced nothing but doodles for hours and hours before I started picking it up again.

Comment

• I stopped drawing since 2003... it's depressing, really... How rusty I've become at drawing. To realize that a neglected talent can actually die.

The 3DS actually got me drawing again. Mostly because of Swapnote/Letterbox. But that's mostly good for doodling.

Something like Colors 3D would make me try a bit harder...
                    sigpic

Comment

• SEGA/Capcom/Bandai Namco 3DS game revealed as Project X Zone, an RPG

- strategy RPG featuring characters from the three companies
                      - characters team up in pairs for fighting scenes
                      - character pairings
                      - trailer due later this month

Capcom
                      Ryu & Ken (Street Fighter 0), X and Zero (Mega Man), Demitri and Dante (Darkstalkers and Devil May Cry), Chris and Jill (Resident Evil)

Sega
                      Shinguji Sakura and Ogami Ichiro (Sakura Wars), Pai and Akira (Virtua Fighter), Kurt and Riela (Valkyria Chronicles), Ulala and Touma (Space Channel 5 and Shining Force EXA)

Namco Bandai
                      Sanger Somvold (Super Robot Wars), Jin and Ling Xiaoyu (Tekken), Kos-Mos and T-elos (Xenosaga), Yurie and Estel (Tales of Vesperia), Kaito and Black Rose (.hack)

Pictures:
                      sigpic

Comment

• chris & jill in an RPG? you don't say

Comment

• You mean Street Fighter Alpha.

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                            SEGA/Capcom/Bandai Namco 3DS game revealed as Project X Zone, an RPG

- strategy RPG featuring characters from the three companies
                            - characters team up in pairs for fighting scenes
                            - character pairings
                            - trailer due later this month

Capcom
                            Ryu & Ken (Street Fighter 0), X and Zero (Mega Man), Demitri and Dante (Darkstalkers and Devil May Cry), Chris and Jill (Resident Evil)

Sega
                            Shinguji Sakura and Ogami Ichiro (Sakura Wars), Pai and Akira (Virtua Fighter), Kurt and Riela (Valkyria Chronicles), Ulala and Touma (Space Channel 5 and Shining Force EXA)

Namco Bandai
                            Sanger Somvold (Super Robot Wars), Jin and Ling Xiaoyu (Tekken), Kos-Mos and T-elos (Xenosaga), Yurie and Estel (Tales of Vesperia), Kaito and Black Rose (.hack)

Pictures:
                            http://nintendoeverything.com/86240/...-x-zone-scans/
                            sigpic

Comment

• It claims strategy RPG but it looks like your bog standard instanced fight, which is not part of a SRPG.

Comment

• Tyrant & the Ooze are in the game.

Chris

Jill (with Ooze)

Ryu & Ken vs Tyrant
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X