Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS Released! (Also, Friend Codes here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am curious how far people are with the streetpass quest and the puzzle collection also? Despite my 3DS being taken out many times and many many thousands of steps gathered I have only encountered 2 people, so using coins to hire heroes for the rest.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• The Parker Mii looks like Dylan Cuthbert of Q-Games' fame.

See you in hell.

Comment

• Professor Layton VS Ace attorney TGS 2011 trailer.
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        sigpic

Comment

• Professor Layton VS Ace attorney Mii's

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
            Professor Layton VS Ace attorney TGS 2011 trailer.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdlwlrm6Udo
            I really hope they Localize this.
            but it looks great so far

Comment

• Here are the rest of the TGS official RE:Revelations Miis: http://galeria3ds.wordpress.com/2011...l-revelations/
              Last edited by PracticalAl; 09-22-2011, 10:02 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                Here are the rest of the TGS official RE:Revelations Miis: http://galeria3ds.wordpress.com/2011...l-revelations/
                Hey, thanks. Finally!

Since these were kinda hard to find, I decided to upload them on a image hosting site. For posterity:

Chris Redfield Mii QR Code:
                Spoiler:

Jill Valentine Mii QR Code:
                Spoiler:

Jessica Sherawat Mii QR Code:
                Spoiler:

Parker Luciani Mii QR Code:
                Spoiler:
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                  Here are the rest of the TGS official RE:Revelations Miis: http://galeria3ds.wordpress.com/2011...l-revelations/
                  Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                  Hey, thanks. Finally!

Since these were kinda hard to find, I decided to upload them on a image hosting site. For posterity:
                  Sweet! Thanks to you both!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                    I am curious how far people are with the streetpass quest and the puzzle collection also? Despite my 3DS being taken out many times and many many thousands of steps gathered I have only encountered 2 people, so using coins to hire heroes for the rest.
                    No one been doing this?

Comment

No one been doing this?
                      Ack! Sorry Kylie, your post eluded me.

I haven't had much luck with street pass either. I only have about 6-7 people met so far. I usually snag someone when I bring my 3DS to the mall on a busy day. I'd try bringing your 3DS along whenever you visit a game store. I think Gamestop is hosting a street pass event every Saturday for a couple of months, so I'd look into that.

I still haven't gotten through Find Mii even once. I've been spending my coins on puzzle pieces. I hate how you can't start a new puzzle unless you meet someone with a new piece! Ugh!

Nintendo did mention at their press event that they were planning Mii Plaza updates. So, hopefully with some fixes, and as the 3DS sells more, street pass will become easier. ..Until then.. You could always visit Japan..

--

You're very welcome Bean and Pikminister! Thanks for hosting the images, smart move.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I'm going to Eurogamer Expo on Saturday, I at least expect a bunch from that.

Comment

No one been doing this?
                          Find Mii, I've actually already finished it twice (twice is needed to get all hats) and I finished the puzzles about a month ago with StreePasses and just plain coins.

All I have left to do is the Augmented reality games, except for Face Raiders.

Comment

I'm going to Eurogamer Expo on Saturday, I at least expect a bunch from that.

Hahaha, from all the figure battles from Street Fighter IV I have 200000 FP to spend on more figures. Shame it takes so long to spend it at 200 FP per figure.

The quest thing was giving a massive boost also but gonna need more coins. Lame that there is a limit on how many people can meet at once, and didn't like spending time playing it to clear room for more, met about 30 in total.

Comment

• I just got a 3DS along with Street Fighter 4 and Re Mercenaries 3D

Friend Code: 5241-2152-7193
                              Last edited by Jill4EverSTARS; 09-26-2011, 12:28 PM.
                              "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

Hahaha, from all the figure battles from Street Fighter IV I have 200000 FP to spend on more figures. Shame it takes so long to spend it at 200 FP per figure.

The quest thing was giving a massive boost also but gonna need more coins. Lame that there is a limit on how many people can meet at once, and didn't like spending time playing it to clear room for more, met about 30 in total.
                                You have to check your Mii Plaza after every 10 streetpass entries I believe...then you'll be able to get more in.

Comment

Working...
                                X