Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS Released! (Also, Friend Codes here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on all the streetpass hits, Kylie! I might be going to New York in a week, and I'm hoping to get some streetpasses walking around the city and the Nintendo World Store. (Gotta at least get one there, right? XD..)

Annnd.. Just a friendly reminder to all here with a 3DS (Or DSi!) that Wednesday, the 28th, Zelda: Four Swords will be on the eshop for free! Looks like they beefed it up too!

- available for download between Sept. 28, 2011, and Feb. 20, 2012
    - allows up to 4 players to play
    - each player must have downloaded the game
    - enhanced with new single-player mode
    - finish the main quest to unlock new stages and abilities
    - in single player, play as two Links
    - New areas based on The Legend of Zelda, Link’s Awakening and A Link to the Past
    - Each contains 3 new levels
    - complete these levels to unlock additional special skills
    - Master Sword and Hurricane Spin return
    - beating the ‘Hero’s Trial’ which contains elements from other levels as well as 3 new maps, will allow you to unlock the Hurricane Spin
    - beat the ‘Realm of Memories’ which contains famous locations from The Legend of Zelda series, unlocks the Master Sword
    Last edited by PracticalAl; 09-27-2011, 08:01 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
      You have to check your Mii Plaza after every 10 streetpass entries I believe...then you'll be able to get more in.
      Yeah but the problem is you need use the last 10 before it lets you have more, or else they just go to plaza and canot be used for quest/puzzle pieces ever. It takes time and I only bothered when stepped out to eat.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
        Congrats on all the streetpass hits, Kylie! I might be going to New York in a week, and I'm hoping to get some streetpasses walking around the city and the Nintendo World Store. (Gotta at least get one there, right? XD..)

Annnd.. Just a friendly reminder to all here with a 3DS (Or DSi!) that Wednesday, the 28th, Zelda: Four Swords will be on the eshop for free! Looks like they beefed it up too!
        Woot! Free Zelda! That I do like

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Without online multiplayer they should have called it Legend of Zelda: Two Swords.

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
            Without online multiplayer they should have called it Legend of Zelda: Two Swords.
            Zelda with one sword is amazing enough, so two is a welcome bonus!
            sigpic

Comment

• FREE. ZELDA.
              FREE.

Spoiler:

Why complain if it's... You got the point by now.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                Why complain if it's... You got the point by now.
                Because I'd rather pay for a fully featured one that would provide more fun, but this makes that unlikely now.

Comment

• ...always trying to find a reason to complain, huh? >_>

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                    ...always trying to find a reason to complain, huh? >_>
                    Usually given a good reason to. A multiplayer game we are meant to play on our own...whoo!?

Comment

• Which is why they added a single player mode, woo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                        Which is why they added a single player mode, woo!
                        It is just 2 player with one person in control of 2 Links.

Comment

• Your point? That wasn't there in the original. It's still a single player mode.

Comment

Your point? That wasn't there in the original. It's still a single player mode.
                            No, it is 2 player played by one person.

Comment

• By your logic RE5 single-player is 2-player played by one person too. Or any game when you have a partner all the time. Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga especially goes with the "controlling two people at once" idea, and yet it's still single player.

Comment

By your logic RE5 single-player is 2-player played by one person too.
                                You do not control the AI partner in RE5. Zelda Four Swords the other Link is braindead.

Comment

Working...
                                X