Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS Released! (Also, Friend Codes here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't really notice when looking at the screen.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Well, on top of that (trust me, a constantly blinking orange light would be noticed when it's right beside the screen), it would just kill the battery life if you keep ignoring it.

Comment

• It isn't beside the screen it is on the corner near where the 3D light is, does that distract you? If you're playing online you're indoors and battery shouldn't be an issue, not that if it blinked for 3 hours you may only lose 5 minutes playtime anyway.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• New 3DS conference info:

Livestream and summary here: ( http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=164343)

Key points:
          New Streetpass game announced
          Nintendo Mailbox allows for 3DS message sending to friends (FINALLY.)
          Hulu Plus Coming to Nintendo Systems as Nintendo 3DS Preps for 3D Video Recording
          sigpic

Comment

• Man I want a 3DS so bad, but first I have to get a Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, and Master System.
            Fission mailed.

Comment

• Uh... why exactly? XD I mean I have all those except the Saturn..

Comment

• Nice.

BTW, tomorrow is when the Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony Concert will go down here in LA. Could be a good opportunity to take a 3DS out for a spin... that is, if I can some find some tickets that don't cost me an arm or a leg.

EDIT: Shit, the concert is today.
                Last edited by Pikminister; 10-21-2011, 04:30 PM.
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

• Forget to mention this neat, free app coming to the eShop:

Swapnote App coming to the 3DS ehop

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=jHEx1oyHmrI

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                  Nice. BTW, tomorrow is when the Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony Concert will go down here in LA. Could be a good opportunity to take a 3DS out for a spin... that is, if I can some find some tickets that don't cost me an arm or a leg. EDIT: Shit, the concert is today.
                  I hope you can somehow make it!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Well messaging was a much needed feature. You can't guess if someone's busy and doesn't want/can't play with you at the moment... Hopefully this will be a permanent addition to the Nintendo WFC.
                    Also 3D video recording will have some great uses!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                      Uh... why exactly? XD I mean I have all those except the Saturn..
                      I collect game systems. So far I have a Xbox 360, Wii, Dreamcast, GameCube, Nintendo 64, PS1, SNES, and NES. So pretty much my collection is relatively small so far.
                      Fission mailed.

Comment

• ^ I collect systems too. You're well on your way! I have...

Oh god, like 25-30 different systems? XD;
                        Last edited by Canas Renvall; 10-21-2011, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                          ^ I collect systems too. You're well on your way! I have...

Oh god, like 25-30 different systems? XD;
                          That's awesome, I wish I had that many lol. Do you happen to have a 3DO or an Atari Jaguar? If you have a 3DO, which do you recommend the FZ-1 model or FZ-10 model?
                          Fission mailed.

Comment

• Okay, I have a stupid question: I am new to the whole coins business that Nintendo has apparently started. Are "Play Coins" different from the "Nintendo Coins"? Basically what I want to know is if I register something on the Nintendo site (I.E. earn Nintendo Coins), is that different than the Play Coins I earn on the 3DS by walking around?

Also, my friend code is 1977-0415-9719 if anyone wants to add that. Please advise me who you are though if you do send a request. I do not accept when I have no idea who the person is. Thanks.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Quick question, do you have a separate friend code for each game, or do you have just one for your whole system and all games?
                              Fission mailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
                                Quick question, do you have a separate friend code for each game, or do you have just one for your whole system and all games?
                                It's like the Wii: One friend code for all games.

I wish they did actual screenames like PSN/XBOX lives. A number is just so informal.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X