Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS Released! (Also, Friend Codes here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i had no idea Fire Emblem was THIS badass! check this this shit out!

Comment

• You've never seen any of those? X3 Yeah, it's what I live for. Sacred Stones allows me to grind up everyone. Does anyone know about the glitch that allows Tethys to defend herself with and use dark magic?

Also, yeeeees. Fire Emblem: Awakening is given an April 2012 release! And it'll have a Free Roam map like Sacred Stones. This is so exciting!

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
        You've never seen any of those? X3 Yeah, it's what I live for. Sacred Stones allows me to grind up everyone. Does anyone know about the glitch that allows Tethys to defend herself with and use dark magic?

Also, yeeeees. Fire Emblem: Awakening is given an April 2012 release! And it'll have a Free Roam map like Sacred Stones. This is so exciting!
        I've been reading up on a Fire Emblem fan site and so far the GBA games are the only ones that interest me. cool, I'll keep an eye out for FE Awakening
        and heres a guide site to sacred stones for ya http://serenesforest.net/fe8/

Comment

Does anyone know about the glitch that allows Tethys to defend herself with and use dark magic?
          not sure but my advice for dancers are make them use dance every turn even if you don't need to (since its infinite and all)
          free EXP basically

Comment

• ^ Oh believe me, I know how to use dancers/bards.

But yeah, I loved that glitch. It helped a lot in Lagdou Ruins on the physical GBA copy I had. She could actually defend herself, was nice.

Comment

• Just bought one today. Posting on it now. its a cheap net browser while im travelling until my insurance replaces my iphone...

got mario land 3d. wanted mario kart7 too but it was sold out
              sigpic

Comment

You've never seen any of those? X3 Yeah, it's what I live for. Sacred Stones allows me to grind up everyone.

in your honest opinion, do you think nintendo will get off its ass and translate the DS remake Fire Emblem: new mystery? the sites are convinced it will be announced for english release eventually but its been out in japan since July 2010... i'm starting to have doubts

Comment

• 3DS demos will be available at eShop tomorrow (January 19, 2012).

The first couple of demos to be available are:

1. Resident Evil: Revelations

2. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games

Another batch of demos will follow, this will include Rayman Origins and METAL GEAR SOLID: Snake Eater 3D.

source: http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/det...Z7TqmJLj0hYpwn
                  Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Will NA and EU demos have the 30 plays limit like the JPN demos? How exactly does that work? Does it judge a "play" by finishing the whole demo, or just clicking it? Does it automatically delete itself and then deny another download? If anyone knows, I'd be grateful for some answers!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Resident Evil: Revelations demo is already out in the UK and US.

The demo became available in the UK hours ago. In the US, it's got on eShop since 9AM (PST) and also at 12PM (EST)

I believe the demo is around 1149 blocks.

It's taking like 4-5 minutes or so to download - just finished downloading it right... now... and yes... you only get to try it out 30 times.

Quick impressions... like the 3D effect of the menus (LOL)... you can change a lot of stuff in options including the language... love the MUSIC... you only got one level of difficulty to begin the game with: Normal... Okay... see you later, I'm playing this sucker.
                      sigpic

Comment

• For anyone interested:

Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir (Fatal Frame 3DS) is coming to the US on April 13th.
                        Info here: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail...7Nh8K4TVZ2DBKU

There is also a 12 minute "horror movie" promoting the game (Japanese):
                        This is a promo mini movie for the upcoming Fatal Frame game.Fatal Frame: Spirit Camera ~The Possessed Notebook is a spin-off of the Fatal Frame Series that ...

Can't wait to get this! The thought of turning my 3DS into the Camera Obscura both excites and terrifies me.
                        Last edited by PracticalAl; 01-19-2012, 01:31 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I wished they had used the "Fatal Frame" brand name instead of the one they ended up using. But whatever, the fact is we're getting this game.

Unlike what happened with Fatal Frame 4.

So it's all good.
                          Last edited by Pikminister; 01-19-2012, 01:36 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Defintely looking forward to Fatal Frame 3ds. Spirit Camera is such a dumb name. Also playing the Revelations demo...cant stand using Y to fire. I have long thumb nails...its uncomfortable.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bertha View Post
                              Defintely looking forward to Fatal Frame 3ds. Spirit Camera is such a dumb name. Also playing the Revelations demo...cant stand using Y to fire. I have long thumb nails...its uncomfortable.
                              LOL, No such problem here... I guess this game is sexist?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                                I wished they had used the "Fatal Frame" brand name instead of the one they ended up using.
                                Project Zero!
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X