Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS Released! (Also, Friend Codes here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I about died when Fatal Frame 3DS was announced for US release.
    I don't doubt that Nintendo of Europe release it here too, if they don't I will seriously have issues with life.
    The Revelations demo is really good. <3 I'm guessing after the 30 plays it refuses to boot and if you re-download it the demo will still say 0 plays left.
    I don't understand why there is a limit, bit redundant isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
      I think I about died when Fatal Frame 3DS was announced for US release.
      I don't doubt that Nintendo of Europe release it here too, if they don't I will seriously have issues with life.
      The Revelations demo is really good. <3 I'm guessing after the 30 plays it refuses to boot and if you re-download it the demo will still say 0 plays left.
      I don't understand why there is a limit, bit redundant isn't it?
      It's actually after 30 tries, not days.

I really enjoyed the demo, much better than the build that came with Mercenaries. I beat Normal & Hell Difficulty in one sitting, although Hell took me about 5 tries.
      I'm really thinking of playing the full game in Hell difficulty from the get-go, I really enjoyed the challenge with the ammo/weapon/item & (extra) Enemy placement.
      Last edited by Kaneco; 01-20-2012, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• I said 'plays'.
        I think Hell Mode makes the game a hell of a lot scarier imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
          I said 'plays'.
          I think Hell Mode makes the game a hell of a lot scarier imo.
          Sorry I must have been tired when I posted that, and I agree.

Comment

• friend code is 2492-4608-9772
            "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• Hey all, got a 3DS for Christmas. Friend Code is 0860 -3739 -3358. Feel free to add me

Comment

• Originally posted by Biokk View Post
                Hey all, got a 3DS for Christmas. Friend Code is 0860 -3739 -3358. Feel free to add me
                I don't add Irish people, They-...wait, I'm Irish...That means I cant add me..That means I have to subtract me!..Being Irish sure is complicated.

Comment

• My friend code is 0903-3443-7983

Adding you all now

EDIT: I've used my moderator super-powers and updated the friends list in the first post!
                  Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 01-28-2012, 02:34 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I've added everyone except the guys I have to message first, I'll do that later so add me up...or I'll make you choke on Blood Sausage :p
                    "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• Just saw that I was added to the first page, thanks Gene! Please feel free to add me! No message needed, I just asked to be PM to remember adding your friend code (I hate Nintendo's online system) XD
                      Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 01-28-2012, 09:37 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Name; Sean
                        Friendcode; ‎4382-2444-8067

Add if you really want to.

Just PM me your Friendcode so I can add you back.

Comment

• Alright, I've added just about everyone in this thread.

I'm still waiting for a couple of people that I've added months ago... xD

Comment

• My friend code is 3351-4065-8002
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• just registered revelation's code with my nintendo club account
                              seeing Capcom & nintendo collaborating gets me exited :3

Comment

• i find the first boss of RE Revelations to be scary and Hilarious at the same time.
                                he's huge.. and keeps uttering the word TASTY! (kinda reminds me of "the keeper")

Comment

Working...
                                X