Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS Released! (Also, Friend Codes here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joey3264 View Post
    i find the first boss of RE Revelations to be scary and Hilarious at the same time.
    he's huge.. and keeps uttering the word TASTY! (kinda reminds me of "the keeper")
    Just a suggestion, if you're going to post about Revelations bosses and story, feel free to post them here, in the official spoiler thread.
    Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 02-11-2012, 05:41 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• My friends code for anyone who wants to Merc or Raid mode:

TyranT: 0044-3094-2275
      http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
      http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
      Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• i wasn't trying to spoil it or anything, i didn't mention anything about what he looked like or where you find him in. (i will say its a fun and panicked fight)
        and i'll shut up now

Comment

• I like Raid Mode but I'm still hooked on the game and so, I don't play it much at present. I think I'm at Level 20, not sure.

Here's my FC: 4210-4565-6165

I will add all the codes included here and see what comes up.

So did you guys play the Metal Gear Solid demo yet? Whadda you think?

I noticed some improvements but it still looks a bit dated. Was fun on the 3DS, though. Even without the CCP. Easy to control IMO. Face buttons and all.
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

• The constant sub-30 FPS is a huge turnoff for me. And from what I hear, the main game is the same way. Seems really lazy considering Konami has constantly touted the 3DS as like, four times as powerful as a PS2. There's no way they couldn't have stabilized the framerate.

Having said that the game is gorgeous, but I just don't think I'm gonna buy it.

Comment

• MGS 3D is released and is yet another game to support circle pad pro. Normally this port wouldn't interest me with the HD Collection coming to Vita, however the photo-camo and Peace Walker controls have my attention.
              Last edited by Smiley; 02-21-2012, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• ^ Yeah, those are cool, admittedly. However, I just can't get over the sub-30 FPS. That's absolutely standard at the minimum.
                Last edited by Canas Renvall; 02-21-2012, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• Yeah I found the framerate extremely offputting. Just testing it out I set of alarms in the demo to see if it would drop much, it dropped slightly hen 4-5 guards were about, however more interesting seemed to be that only one of them ever did something at the same time once they all ran up near me, the others would just point guns at me and watch one of them run at me and try to melee me.

Pass on this, if they actually made it 'new' like the original reveal of it then maybe I would buy it, but a watered down port...no.
                  Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I agree, MGS3D is disappointing. Pass.

Anyway Nintendo just announced a SegaXCapcomXNamco game. What the hell is this? I hope its a Fighting game.
                    Last edited by Vito; 02-22-2012, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Reading these comments, I think I will try the HD collection instead. I haven't played MGS3 and MGS4, and I was waiting for the 3DS port to try it out.

I've tried the demo and I hated the controls, I remember trying Peace Walker at a friend's house having the same control scheme; cameras shouldn't be assigned to digital buttons ¬¬

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Fire Emblem Trailer!

Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata said during today's Nintendo Direct broadcast that Fire Emblem Awakening will get paid download content. The content will take the form of sets combining new episodes with new maps.

The first piece of paid DLC will be released on April 19 opposite the game. You won't have to actually pay for it, though. Nintendo will make the first DLC set available for free through May 31
                        Rune Factory 4
                        Trailer
                        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                        sigpic

Comment

• my friend code is 2148-8141-9562

Comment

• Originally posted by Vito View Post
                            I agree, MGS3D is disappointing. Pass.

Anyway Nintendo just announced a SegaXCapcomXNamco game. What the hell is this? I hope its a Fighting game.
                            Looking at who is making it, unlikely to end up leaving japan.

Comment

• MGS3D far surpasses the original/MGSHD collection MGS3...even with it's little imperfections imho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                                MGS3D far surpasses the original/MGSHD collection MGS3...even with it's little imperfections imho.
                                How does it, from what I see and experience it is a dodgy port with framerate and AI issues in additions to dodgy controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X