Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS Released! (Also, Friend Codes here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *still gushing over Fire Emblem*
    i had no idea an RPG could be THIS badass!

Comment

• "The militaristic nature of the characters and setting might lead you to believe this is an action game, but it tends to lean farther into the adventure category. You do lots of exploring and sneaking, but there are times when these elements take you too far away from the act of engagement. These moments of stagnation are Snake Eater's biggest letdown. You often find yourself (particularly in the first half of the game) wondering when you'll get to do anything other than briefly avoid detection on your way to the next cutscene."
      Absurd doesn't even cover it. I can almost hear the guy clamoring for an objective marker or something.

Comment

• One of the reasons he reaches that conclusion may be that the game gives you a crapload of powerful guns...but you shouldn't be using any of them if you're playing it right, making them pointless.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Friend code get

4339-3191-6673
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• There is this rumor about Epic Mickey 2: Power of Illusion being made for the 3DS.

The first one was a disappointment in terms of not fulfilling everything that was originally promised. But overall, it was a decent game. I believe the 2D levels would fit the 3DS nicely.

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

• Continue that Illusion tradition.

Comment

• Oh, that would be amazing if true...
                sigpic

Comment

• "Epic Mickey 3DS is a follow-up to Castle of Illusion"
                  http://www.destructoid.com/epic-mick...n-224605.phtml

Click image for larger version

Name:	acb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	400957
                  sigpic

Comment

• YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES...

Hold up... YES. Okay, I'm finished.

More info from the latest issue of Nintendo Power regarding Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion on 3DS has just emerged. The DreamRift-developed title ties in not only to the original Epic Mickey but also to the f*ck-awesome Castle of Illusion on Sega Genesis. As with the Genesis game, it'll be a side-scroller with the Queen from Snow White as the main antagonist. On top of that, each level will be based on a Disney animated film from Sleeping Beauty to even Tangled, characters (such as Scrooge McDuck) will take residence in Mickey's home base à la the Suikoden series, and the game will feature hand-drawn sprites with extensive parallax scrolling backgrounds.

Yeah, the home console versions can officially kiss the fattest part of my ass.
                    I can't believe it.... it isn't April 1st is it?

WOW. WOWEE. WOW.
                    sigpic

Comment

• This... I mean... oh god...

Comment

• Here are some scans: http://nintendo3dsblog.com/epic-mick...more-611556250

Mmm.. Hand drawn sprites and parallax backgrounds. Can't wait to see the game in person. 2D games in 3D look fantastic!
                        Last edited by PracticalAl; 03-27-2012, 09:15 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Sorry to break your Epic Mickeyness, but I've wondering about this:

バンダイナムコエンターテインメントの公式サイトです。スマートフォン向けゲームアプリや家庭用ゲーム、ライブ、イベントなど、多彩なエンターテインメントをお届けしています。

Capcom, Namco-Bandai AND Sega? Sounds like a new crossover fighter to me...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                            Here are some scans: http://nintendo3dsblog.com/epic-mick...more-611556250

Mmm.. Hand drawn sprites and parallax backgrounds. Can't wait to see the game in person. 2D games in 3D look fantastic!
                            Can't wait to see a 3D trailer on the 3DS.

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                            Sorry to break your Epic Mickeyness, but I've wondering about this:

バンダイナムコエンターテインメントの公式サイトです。スマートフォン向けゲームアプリや家庭用ゲーム、ライブ、イベントなど、多彩なエンターテインメントをお届けしています。

Capcom, Namco-Bandai AND Sega? Sounds like a new crossover fighter to me...
                            It could be this here:

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

• i found out a few things about the 3DS fire emblem. its going to play a lot like sacred stones (which in my opinion was the best game in the series)
                              and there are 3 main heros this time around. a sword wielding guy, a lance girl, and a customizable unit (thats you) a physical/magic mixed class that can equip swords and magic attacks.
                              I'm very exited ^^
                              the only thing that bothers me is the art style.. :| was the guys drawing it on LSD?

ohh! and there are going to be downloadable spotpass characters too! Innes the badass sniper is is one of them

Comment

• Wait, Innes is gonna be in it as DLC?

That's pretty cool. Except he was preeeeetty average in FE8. *hipster scarf flip* Neimi anyday, thank you very much. She was just untouchable as a Ranger. Also swords.

But by pure speed, Wil from FE 7 > pretty much all archer classes in either game.
                                Last edited by Canas Renvall; 04-06-2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X