Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS Released! (Also, Friend Codes here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway...does anyone know how to add friends' requests, or more specifically, see if there are any requests? Vito told me that he added me, but I can't seem to find his request.

Comment

Both people need add the other person, you get no indication at all if someone adds your code until you add theirs, at which point they become a friend.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

OHHHHH!

So that's how it's done, damn.

Comment

already have you on my friend list guardhouse.

Comment

Understood. I didn't know weeks ago that BOTH people have to add each other's friend codes. I thought I would see a request, and I didn't know where to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
              Understood. I didn't know weeks ago that BOTH people have to add each other's friend codes. I thought I would see a request, and I didn't know where to find it.
              I believe I added you as well, making your name fit and make sense was hard

Comment

I pre-ordered Mercs, so I'll be playing from day 1. I also play Dead or Alive: Dimensions & Super Street Fighter 4.

3566-1587-6513

Mind if the TC makes a master list of all the compiled codes for future users?
                Last edited by let me live; 05-28-2011, 10:58 AM.
                REALDEMO

Comment

Okay, I'm reeeeeally sorry that took so long to make the master list. I got so caught up in my last week of high school (graduating tomorrow) that I completely forgot. Sorry! But I have the list on the first post now. Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks Canas, I really appreciate the help.

Well, as of right now I got everyone from the masterlist in the OP except for Stu as he'll
                    apparantely be selling his 3DS.

Comment

• oh good, a master list. I'll have to go through that and add everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                        Okay, I'm reeeeeally sorry that took so long to make the master list. I got so caught up in my last week of high school (graduating tomorrow) that I completely forgot. Sorry! But I have the list on the first post now. Enjoy!
                        Thanks! I'll go ahead and add everyone on the list now.
                        REALDEMO

Comment

• okay, my list has been updated.

Comment

• Newest update allows access to the Nintendo store. I checked out the previews for 3D Mercs...and it actually looked pretty decent, same with Zelda:OoT.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bertha View Post
                              Newest update allows access to the Nintendo store. I checked out the previews for 3D Mercs...and it actually looked pretty decent, same with Zelda:OoT.
                              Yep, I'm actually typing from 3DS. =D

Comment

• I got my Excitebike 3D and Pokedex 3D for free, looking at some of the previews in 3D too. Seeeexy...

Comment

Working...
                                X