Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS Released! (Also, Friend Codes here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by let me live View Post
    Had a few great matches in Dead or Alive: Dimensions in the morning with Kaneco. We hit off the first 10 matches in Tag Team against the computer and eventually went into Versus - the button I accidently hit.

Up until this morning I had no idea you could team up with a human and fight against the computer... It provides carefree entertainment since you don't have to worry about reading reading a human opponent.

Kaneco, let me know if you're down for more matches - though Tag Team mode preferred, I'm competent in fighters but would rather face the AI.

PracticalAI: I noticed you're on my list too, I'm the REALDEMO guy. Let me know if you want to team up in DOAD or Mercs!
    I was wondering who REALDEMO was, since I've shared my FC here and another forum. xD

I jumped in when I saw your header message. You were my first online experience in Dead or Alive, which I recently just bought; hasn't been a week since I picked it up.

I was wondering though, as to why you decided to switch to versus mode when we made it so far into the Tag Challenges...We completed the first 14 out of 20 if memory serves.

I already beat them and unlocked all characters and costumes (except for DLC) so I just wanted to help you out in completing them.

On a side note, quite a lot of grabbing with Tina. xD
    Last edited by Kaneco; 07-08-2011, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• I "pimped out", as the cool kids like to say*, my 3DS a day ago. Thought I'd share for any Zelda fans:

*Does anyone still say that?..

Originally posted by let me live View Post
      PracticalAI: I noticed you're on my list too, I'm the REALDEMO guy. Let me know if you want to team up in DOAD or Mercs!
      I see you on alot, actually! Thanks for the offer! I really suck at DOA.. But I could certainly use the help in Mercs. EX Level 5 is driving me nuts. I just can't seem to keep a good combo with all the fat guys constantly spawning.. I need to download some sort of messenger or stay signed in here while I play from now on.. (Anyday with the messaging feature, Nintendo.. ..)

Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
      Hi, my FC is: 0817-3865-7964
      Hello there! Added you; hope you don't mind.
      sigpic

Comment

• I may get Zelda...I got plenty of money/gift cards for my birthday and really want to expand my 3ds game library. I am waiting because Harvest Moon Two Villages/Towns/whatever the English title is, should be coming out in a month or two. The Gamestop preorder was supposed to come with a llama plushie <3 but the website doesnt have any mention of it.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Oh yeah! I forgot about Twin Villages/Towns coming to the 3DS! I don't know if I should buy it. Harvest Moon games render me completely unproductive for weeks. I easily put in 130+ hours into Animal Parade and RF:Frontier alone. ..But that llama plushie sure does look cute.
          Must resist. .__.
          Last edited by PracticalAl; 07-09-2011, 09:09 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• I'm on fairly often. I just wish there was a messaging system. Becuase it's pure luck to find a friend online ready to play with someone on their friends list unless you pre plan.

Comment

• I received my copy of the official soundtrack today! =D

Comment

• Congrats! Enjoy the new fully-orchestrated song, and have fun renaming all the Japanese track names. >8D..
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                  I received my copy of the official soundtrack today! =D

I got mine a couple days ago. I'm giving it to a friend of mine who is a Zelda nut.

Comment

• I got mine too, woo~ I dunno if I wanna open it or not...

Comment

• What a disappointment on Capcom's part.... (yet again!)

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                        What a disappointment on Capcom's part.... (yet again!)

Spoiler:
                        Is that confirmed?
                        EDIT: Found it

We’d like to thank you for your ongoing loyal support of Mega Man Legends 3. Today, however, we must regrettably announce the discontinuation of this project. From the outset the MML3 Project was intended to give gamers across the world insight and input into the development process. Part of this process includes an assessment of […]

Last edited by aris13; 07-19-2011, 04:56 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Got my nintendo 3DS now that it's affordable.

Friend code: 0903-2916-4729

Any 3DS games to check out besides LoZ:OoT and Mercs 3D?

Comment

• Super Street Fighter IV if you never played it on console.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I would also say DOA: D is a pretty good game as well.
                              Last edited by Humor Tumor; 08-12-2011, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Some interesting suggestions, but truth be told I'm pretty burnt out from fighting games at the moment since I was playing through the Tekken series not too long ago. So I decided to pick up mercs since I found a copy for half the price. I could live with that if and when Capcom releases their expanded version. Then I'll chuck it into my collection bin. Till then if any of you aren't tired of mercs yet hit me up sometime since I added all of you from the list on the first post.

Comment

Working...
                                X