Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - Introducing Jill and Wesker Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
    Snap aim, character spins around to the closet enemy. RE4 has it but was unused, it's tied to the screen settings they'll probably re-use it on this.
    Think we put up videos of this one in the (RE4) demo coverage on the main site, actually.

Comment

this actually runs better than i thought.

Comment

Actual orchestra but with electric background beats that are reminiscence of RE2 and 3? Sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
          Game is fake anyway.
          Why is it "fake"?

Comment

Hmm. I see a cephalo spawn from a Los Illuminados zealot. I'll be a little bit peeved if they completely ignore the RE4 plagas, but it won't be that big of a deal. Game looks wonderful and I can't wait to see what the 3D does to the game's visual depth.

Comment

That isn't auto-aim, it is just aiming.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                this actually runs better than i thought.
                What I really find interesting about that is that this is still what you can consider a first generation 3DS game.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                  What I really find interesting about that is that this is still what you can consider a first generation 3DS game.
                  And it's this fact that really has me excited for what a 3DS can do, and what Revelations will be like

Comment

The trailer looks nice ... damn ... I just don't know if I should get the 3DS just for a bunch of Resident Evil titles ... I bought the wii years ago and now it's just standing there. What to do?

Comment

I'd still rather see this as DLC for RE5 . . .
                      sigpic

Comment

This looks like shit... So ugly. Wesker looks gay. Jill acts like Alice. Just like in RE5. 3D can kiss my ass, as well as N3DS and all handhelds. We have PS3 + HD + LPCM full surround sound, yet they use inferior shitware to make new RE games. Let alone this on PC/360/PS3 would sell 300 times better, especially Merc. Screams for DLC release.

Comment

Why people want this game to be released on the same consoles? We already have Mercs for RE5. Give others the chance to play it and a different way.

It's just like those funny Wii owners that want every PS3/360 game ported to their console but ignore the games releasing on their own console.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                            Why people want this game to be released on the same consoles? We already have Mercs for RE5. Give others the chance to play it and a different way.

It's just like those funny Wii owners that want every PS3/360 game ported to their console but ignore the games releasing on their own console.
                            And they are right cuz their Wii games are shit.

We have Merc in RE5, yes. But this is different if you haven't noticed. As for OTHER people... Those are N3DS noobs for whom it's the first console. I could care less about em.

It's natural to want this in HD, not in 3D but with sub 250p.

Comment

Releasing this on consoles is pointless, 90% of it is already in RE5 and with RE4 releasing what will this offer exactly? Claire? Well that certainly warrants a HD port.
                              Last edited by Dracarys; 03-31-2011, 07:20 AM.
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                                Releasing this on consoles is pointless, 90% of it is already in RE5 and with RE4 releasing what will this offer exactly? Claire? Well that certainly warrants a HD port.
                                So ur saying that releasing Revelations on PS3 in HD is worse than on 3DS? W O W Jaw dropped.

So you are saying that releasing RE Merc as a RE5 DLC for 15-30$ is pointless? Yet releasing it, practically just a bonus mode, on a separate console as a single game makes sense? W O W. Jaw dropped.

Comment

Working...
                                X