Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - Introducing Jill and Wesker Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thanatos-R View Post
    This looks like shit... So ugly. Wesker looks gay.
    And why is looking gay used negatively?

Back on topic - liked the trailer. Loved seeing Jill and Wesker in RE4 locales. Sets it aside from just being a port of the Mercs modes of RE4 & 5. However, i still may wait until Revelations is released and pick up a copy of that, this and a 3DS then.

Comment

Cuz looking gay sucks if you are not one. And Wesker is not one. Yet he wears cheapo latex training suit, and uses Kung Fu to kill a clock timer/bonus. Imagine that back in 1998.

Comment

Cuz looking gay sucks if you are not one. And Wesker is not one. Yet he wears cheapo latex training suit, and uses Kung Fu to kill a clock timer/bonus. Imagine that back in 1998.
        Really?

Comment

I think your arguements are rather ill-founded. Considering that Mercenaries 3D is using the same assets as RE5, there's no point in releasing anything like it on the PS3/X360. Unless what you're asking for is a patch to bring 3D to RE5, like Sony did with WipEout HD.

I'm not a huge fan of handhelds myself, but I think it's nice to give people an opportunity to play Mercenaries on the go. Wesker has used martial arts since around RE4, I believe. That's when they introduced it.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Yeah... RE4.

RE4. The most hated-by old-school, most un-RE RE game ... Right. And yes, I think Kung Fu and bullet dodging do not belong in a classic RE world.

Comment

And yes, I think Kung Fu and bullet dodging do not belong in a classic RE world.
              So you should be happy that they aren't then surely?!

Comment

Yeah... RE4.

RE4. The most hated-by old-school, most un-RE RE game ... Right. And yes, I think Kung Fu and bullet dodging do not belong in a classic RE world.
                I don't hate RE4 and Im an old school (gay btw) RE fan. My personal opinion is that RE5 (storywise) should have been released before 4. Would have seemed a more natural progression for the series as opposed to the complete side step of a story that was RE4 and then back to the ''tie up'' of STARS & Wesker story in 5. Regardless of the tangent from the main RE storyline that 4 took, it is still a fun gaming experience which in some ways acted as a sequel to RE2 in the continuation of the Leon & Ada dynamic, whcih is a personal favourite sub plot of the series.
                Last edited by Biokk; 03-31-2011, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                  So you are saying Wesker is a metrosexual? And how this goes to what I said? I said looking gay is not badass for badass guys like Wesker, practically. And you say you can be straight and still look gay. No connection.

And btw I really dont like gays and metrosexuals, so to me, a completely straight person btw, gay is associated with stupid/ugly/retarded. I dont hate gays, just find em unnatural. Always did. You sound like you want everyone to be gay... What's your problem?

And for most straight people its only natural to dont like gays. Da Vinci was gay... Yet hes my favorite painter and I really like him as a personality. But I dont like that he was gay. What Im saying is that been gay is not bad or retarded, but my instinctive feel towards gayness is negative.
                  Last edited by Thanatos-R; 03-31-2011, 11:23 AM.

Comment

And btw I really dont like gays and metrosexuals, so to me, a completely straight person btw, gay is associated with stupid/ugly/retarded. I dont hate gays, just find em unnatural. Always did. You sound like you want everyone to be gay... What's your problem?
                    This reminds me of that scene from Aliens where the Marines enter the alien nest and disturb the hive.

I got movement! All around us, man!
                    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 03-31-2011, 11:19 AM.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Regardless of the tangent from the main RE storyline that 4 took, it is still a fun gaming experience
                      More people need to suck it up and appreciate this FACT. In-keeping with the "why so serious" tone, people would enjoy Resident Evil 4 so much more if they quit banging their heads against a brick wall crying about Resident Evil 4 not having static cameras or zombies

The 1940's rang, they want their views back. Care to talk about "dem black folk" too?

Comment

Anyway, getting back on topic here. Seeing as I get lambasted for even exercising any shred of unserious behaviour on here. I don't think it matters at this point if we see Wesker doing martial arts or Jill acting like Alice, this coming from a series with genetically engineered amphibian-human hybrids.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

lol.
                          Stupid/Ugly/Retarded?
                          You are saying I am unintelligent, ugly and have a disorder?
                          What's wrong with 'being gay'? And Alexia's point was not to make everyone gay, it was to get the point across about metrosexuals existence.
                          If you have a problem with that, well then, that is your problem, no-one else seems to give a shit.
                          But using gay in a derogative way is very immature and childish.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                            lol.
                            Stupid/Ugly/Retarded?
                            You are saying I am unintelligent, ugly and have a disorder?
                            What's wrong with 'being gay'? And Alexia's point was not to make everyone gay, it was to get the point across about metrosexuals existence.
                            If you have a problem with that, well then, that is your problem, no-one else seems to give a shit.
                            But using gay in a derogative way is very immature and childish.
                            Read my edited post. And yes using gay in neg way is normal for ME, and most of straight people (although they wont admit it). I dont like when someone looks or acts gay. SIMPLE.

Comment

I think there's such a thing as tolerance though, but this topic is not about debating the finer points of human sexuality.

Move along.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

I find it kinda funny that the first look we get a Jill in the trailer is this:

Not that I'm complaining or anything.

My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Working...
                                X