Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Teaser Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Teaser Trailer

Capcom Unity just put up a teaser trailer for Operation Raccoon City!

(Thanks to LeigiBoy and Zombie for the heads up)
    Last edited by Carnivol; 03-30-2011, 11:11 AM.

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
    Capcom Unity just put up a teaser trailer for Operation Raccoon City!

(Thanks to LeigiBoy and Zombie for the heads up)
    Atmosphere looks good!

Comment

It does. The atmsophere is thick and rich and creamy. As I mentioned in the other thread, my main bug bear is Leon making more of an appearence than the four currently known main characters. And all the other crap that bugs me and I've ranted about elsewhere.

Comment

8D

Comment

Pics from the trailer.
          sigpic

Comment

Did Leon get a new voice actor?

Comment

Hah! Nice reference to BH3 with 'STAGLA'.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

The atmosphere looks ok but the animation looks stiff. It's too early to say anything about it, but please don't be a left 4 dead mod in 3rd person or Socom. I want to be excited but I'm cold as ice right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  no, it sounds like Paul Mercier to me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Does it?

Maybe he's just trying to sound younger or something. But then, he didn't sound like that in DSC.

Comment

Think I'l have to watch that in slow motion before I can make my opinion everything was going to damn fast. Did anyone else feel the music was very Silent Hillish?

Slant 6 and Capcom yes Leon indeed what the hell is going on here?

Comment

So it's a fact that Leon will be the main character again? isn't he getting the star role in the new movie? Bleh.. i was happy to play as new characters, and thought i would have the chance to kill him off raccoon city but i think Capcom has another plan for him, he will be more likely a plot device...

Comment

My thoughts are that they just used a voice clip from another character as a temporary placement, since that is obviously not Paul Mercier. But, if it turns out that they are not using Paul for this game, that would be a huge disappointment, to me.

Comment

Loving the scenes with the zombies in the back alleys being shot at.... Also Beltway must like Gears a lot...

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            It does. The atmsophere is thick and rich and creamy. As I mentioned in the other thread, my main bug bear is Leon making more of an appearence than the four currently known main characters. And all the other crap that bugs me and I've ranted about elsewhere.
                            I agree, I'm worried this is gonna turn into "hunt down and kill Leon game" instead of "hunt down Leon, Claire, Jill, and any other survivors who may be a threat to Umbrella."

I'm pretty sure it's still the same person.

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
                            The atmosphere looks ok but the animation looks stiff. It's too early to say anything about it, but please don't be a left 4 dead mod in 3rd person or Socom. I want to be excited but I'm cold as ice right now.
                            I agree, seeing all those zombies stiffly bumping into one another also reminded me of Left 4 Dead... Hope they fix that.

Comment

This is going to be Haunting Leon Kennedy. I was curious about haunting down Rebecca, or have the chance to save Brad from Nemesis.. i don't like the fact the game is mainly focused on Leon.. i hope it does not!

Comment

Working...
                              X