Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
    You haven't change.
    Why would i change? Would i want to wake up one morning and think: "Today, i won't speak my own mind for a change".

Loving the time-honoured "insult" of leaving the house, never gets old. Or is accurate.

Comment

• Alright, how about we keep this thread remotely on topic rather than yet another series of pointless insults and prodding?

Comment

• Once an asshole, always an asshole

i agree anyway what els did you guys like from the trailer ?
        for me i loved for the first time i saw the town the darkness zombies i felt like i was ready to play re 2 or 3 again
        im truely excited about this game thats for sure i cant wait for real gameplay and wallpapers more pictures from this game
        Last edited by rehunk88; 03-31-2011, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• I apologise, Darkmoon. I really do. It's just that i can't bear this character anymore. His intolerant behaviour gets into my nervers, no one can speak their minds just because of him. What on earth is that now? He thinks he's always right, and he's not.
          Last edited by Jill Lover; 03-31-2011, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Im just saying what I saw. To believe or not to believe, you decide.

And it wasn't a leak. It was a part of a site design. Perhaps they removed it minutes later for some reason. I wont be surprised if only a few people saw this.

Ill laugh when you'll see this with your own eyes soon.

Comment

• Folks, I understand that you're frustrated, but I will have to start giving people infractions soon. No need to say sorry or anything. Let's simply keep this on topic...and not derail it with pointless, needless poking from anyone.

Comment

• BUT! BUT! BUT! BUT! Agreed.

So the case against these images having actually appeared (and possible retribution should they really exist)? I don't believe for a second that they wouldn't have popped up on somewhere like Neogaf already if they hadn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                  Why would i change? Would i want to wake up one morning and think: "Today, i won't speak my own mind for a change".

Loving the time-honoured "insult" of leaving the house, never gets old. Or is accurate.
                  You haven't changed.

See you in hell.

Comment

• HAHA oh fucking hell

Comment

• Now that's something which DOESN'T get old, hahaha. The D.C. Douglas Effect.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Hey maybe it was an early 1st April joke on my part? He, he....

Maybe not. Calm down, just be happy we are going back to RC and zombies are back. Those Jill Ganados are too sensitive. It's just a new Jill pic. Nothing worthy of murderous rampage.

Comment

• i like how one moderator says keep it on topic then the next moderator comes and keeps it off topic man you gotta work things out over there !

anyway, do you guys think we will be able to find herbs in this game ?
                          do you think it will be like outbreak games if you get really hurt you start to crawl on the floor and needs help to get up ?

Comment

• I'm trying to tone down the serious business mentality that some of you have on here. This is the internet, why does it matter so much if someone disagrees with you? Let's laugh, talk about the series and have some fun along the way. Some of you people rage about the most trivial of things.
                            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 03-31-2011, 11:07 AM.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thanatos-R View Post
                              Hey maybe it was an early 1st April joke on my part? He, he....

Maybe not. Calm down, just be happy we are going back to RC and zombies are back. Those Jill Ganados are too sensitive. It's just a new Jill pic. Nothing worthy of murderous rampage.
                              So much wrongess in such a short space of time!

For one, April Fools jokes are not acceptable prior to April 1st.

And to suggest a Jill pic isn't worthy of a murderous rampage? Well that's just blasphemy to some!

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                              i like how one moderator says keep it on topic then the next moderator comes and keeps it off topic man you gotta work things out over there !
                              You're not blind, you know where the report button is

Comment

• so what you do is .. you let Stu keep doing whatever he wants even if it affects other people but instead of trying to do something you make jokes and lets have fun and all ? but what about the real problem the person the ruins it for other members what about you start handling what starts all this.

Comment

Working...
                                X