No announcement yet.

Biohazard: Operation Raccoon City Site Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am for real tomb raider sucked dead nation sucks battlefield was release in stores before all that so you cant use that game the rest is not as high quality as real games release in stores but nevermind

i just saw on the page it says nothing with xbox live or psn its just the ps3 and xbox logo . so it means its released for those consoles im just suprised it dosent say pc they said we would get a pc version also.
    Last edited by rehunk88; 03-31-2011, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
      i am for real tomb raider sucked dead nation sucks battlefield was release in stores before all that so you cant use that game the rest is not as high quality as real games release in stores but nevermind

i just saw on the page it says nothing with xbox or psn its just the ps3 and xbox logo . so it means its released for those consoles im just suprised it dosent say pc they said we would get a pc version also.
      Metacritic has Tomb Raider at an 85, Dead Nation at a 77, and erm... where exactly was Battlefield released in stores?

Still, i list 12 games, you can only comment on the quality of two, yet (IF IT'S EVEN CONFIRMED AS A DOWNLOAD-ONLY TITLE) Raccoon City won't have "store quality"?

Comment

as you can see on the site it wont be download only title take a look for yourself it just shows the ps3 and xbox logo so that means its for those consoles and it will be in store
        and stop act like and ass or get the hell out !.

Comment

as you can see on the site it wont be download only title take a look for yourself it just shows the ps3 and xbox logo so that means its for those consoles and it will be in store
          and stop act like and ass or get the hell out !.
          then why have you not left then huh slapnuts?

bashing digital is worst thing you can do as many indy companies can only release digitally through apple, steam or console stores. saying a game will be bad is like saying that 360 sucks cause it has no external hard drive support!

oh also battlefield 1942 was in stores not 1943 so choke on that.

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
            Except the website says PS3/Xbox 360, then seperate to that Playstation Network and Xbox Live 1-4 player co-op.

It does not mention XBLA.
            Originally posted by xfactor View Post
            According to the site, the game will be on the PSN/XBLA, and support 1 ~ 4 players. They also stated that this will be a TPS game.
            I was going from what xfactor had posted, but I can see now that I was right in the first place. I don't think this will be digital distribution. Dammit KylieDog, making me go back and forth on my words!
            See you in hell.

Comment

I am tired and I am irritable, so allow me to be utterly and totally blunt. The next person to start random insults or start shit flinging matches or any of the money shit that's been in more threads than I can care to count the last few days will be banned for 24 hours. If only because I need a cool down period before I stake one of you lot through the chest with my dick and ejaculate steaming white hate into your heart.

Comment

You can relax. When they put "XBL" and "PSN" on their promotions it just means it supports those online services. You'll still be able to buy the game in media format. I won't rule out the possibility of a future digital release of the game either. But yes, it will be on disc.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                  then why have you not left then huh slapnuts?

bashing digital is worst thing you can do as many indy companies can only release digitally through apple, steam or console stores. saying a game will be bad is like saying that 360 sucks cause it has no external hard drive support!

oh also battlefield 1942 was in stores not 1943 so choke on that.
                  if you want to talk to me then wash your mouth with .. soap

and i did not inclued battlefield because what they did was to take the old version and pop it into digital then call it something els so it already had its fame in real stores so still it dont count

and we all know digital is less quality than in stores games will ever be its a fact now get over it.
                  Last edited by rehunk88; 03-31-2011, 02:13 PM.

Comment

OK I have no idea why the argument started but like Kylie said if it were a digital release it'd place the Xbox Live Arcade logo and this seems like a big project so it should be in disc format also I also don't think Capcom would release three digital games it wouldn't be milking the cash cow
                    "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      I admit, being a ludite bastard, that I dislike only being able to download a game. I'm always worried it'll vanish and my copy will get deleted, meaning I can never play it again. If it's game or add on I actually like this would make me sad.

I prefer to own a physical copy of anything I may want to keep. Which probably explains why I downloaded Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape...
                      I feel the same way. I know a lot of people here on THIA feel similarly, as well, which makes me wonder if this is a concept that is mostly prominent with long-time gamers and therefore absent in younger generations--or, if it's just so many of us being anal in a collector type of way.

Comment

and we all know digital is less quality than in stores games will ever be its a fact now get over it.
                        really?

digital is less quality? tell that to steam users.

also who cares if its digital or physical release. the only diff will be achievement amount in my mind. i cannot wait for this game seeing as i cannot wait to see the types of DLC or extras it will have and those who think this will suck if digital only did not play any good iphone games or steam releases.
                        Last edited by riderkid; 03-31-2011, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Hi in the article it says the japanese release date has been confirmed can someone please tell me the date?

Comment

^ It doesn't, it just says TBD (To Be Dated...)
                            Last edited by Gradon; 03-31-2011, 04:07 PM.

Comment

ok sorry thankz

Comment

Nice background on the main site going as my background image on desktop. I can understand your worries about it being a digital only game but I dont think it is. Surley this will be released on disc. Capcom would want to charge retail price because the digital ones are usually cheaper. I'd be disapointed if it was digital only because I'm with Darkmoon I'd rather have a hard copy so it can go in the collection.

From what I understand though this game will be out by the end of the year and they have only just announced it so maybe it will be digital. That will probably mean online only no single player with A.I. partners. That is probably the biggest downer for me if its digi because playing with your buddys is fun but the first playthrough I like to explore and play the game my way like I did with RE5. Then I'l go and play online with friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X