No announcement yet.

Biohazard: Operation Raccoon City Site Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The site says Campaign is one player only.
    I'm guessing that multiplayer modes don't include Co-Op?
    If so, that would rather suck.

Comment

Someone edit the first post, it's not a digital title. It just says it supports XBL/PSN for the online gameplay. It shows both the PS3 and 360 logos.

Gradon: the press release says there are two ways of playing, single player or 4 co-op. No way they'd promote a team based game without co-op

キャンペーンCo-op 1〜4人

Means Co-op campaign up to 4 people like the Outbreaks
      Last edited by Mr. Rod; 03-31-2011, 06:47 PM.

Comment

I'm still curious as to how they're going to work the multiplayer...
        If Co-op mode is confirmed then, what about other multiplayer modes and the mention of the two teams (minus bow + zombies) at war?

Comment

There are more modes yet to be announced according to Capcom Unity and I think the press release mentioned that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            I think what they mean is that it'll use online features, which is why on some game releases you see 'PlayStation Network' or 'Xbox Live' in the top right corner of the box. Just means that it'll have online multiplayer.
            damn, I guess nothing was in my head when i posted the news. Yes they only stated that its PSN/XB Live compatible. Sorry for the confusion.
            Last edited by xfactor; 03-31-2011, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Also, you forgot to put the game will be released for PCs too. ;)

Comment

yeah i hope its still for pc :OOO !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                  Also, you forgot to put the game will be released for PCs too. ;)
                  still gonna wait for specs on pc but prob gonna get the it on 360

Comment

I've only read the OP on the site...When they state "The game will be released for
                    XBLA/PSN" means it's primary (and mostly only) release will be digital.

The game simply displaying the X360/PS3 logo does not mean or determine they'll
                    release digital/physical copies, it just means that the games will be playable on the
                    aforementioned consoles.

If it just says it will XBLA/PSN compatible, then it just means that the game will
                    feature/support online play through the consoles' official online services...but does
                    not confirm at all whether the game is going to be distributed digitally, physically or
                    both.

Since, it seems they're not confirming on how they are going to release it, I'll just place
                    my bet on them bringing it to the physical media only or in both formats but the digital
                    copy would come at a later date like most full games.

I haven't read past the OP or looked at the source, so I guess it was just a typo and a
                    misunderstanding from what I read so far.
                    Last edited by Kaneco; 03-31-2011, 10:14 PM.

Comment

PSN/XBLA makes sense, to be honest. I get that vibe from this game. And to be honest, I wish more games would take the digital route. It'd save the developers quite a fair deal of money in the long run.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                        if you want to talk to me then wash your mouth with .. soap

and i did not inclued battlefield because what they did was to take the old version and pop it into digital then call it something els so it already had its fame in real stores so still it dont count

and we all know digital is less quality than in stores games will ever be its a fact now get over it.
                        I take it you haven't played Amnesia, Super Meat Boy, Braid, Limbo, Beat Hazard, Scott Pilgrim...

but aside from that. I don't think it's a digital only. But I' hoping a date, or at least a release window is announced. As it would give an idea how much time they have to work with the game and make a quality product.

Comment

There's certainly nothing wrong with games released via digital medium. I want Amnesia quite badly. If I thought my machine could handle it, then it would be mine.

For me, I'm just paranoid about loosing access to the game when the next generation consoles show up.

Comment

Precisely my worry as well. It's bad enough that when I bought a new 360 it now refuses to let me play a few of my XBLA games aside from the demo version.

But when MS does make a new console, where will all my games go? And if steam ever goes kaput (I doubt it, but hey, shit happens) what will happen to me?

GoG.com though, they at least give you physical files you can install and keep yourself. So if they ever went down, I have those games backed up.

And it used to be I never had internet, not until I got this apartment. So I missed out on a lot of great games because of it. Hell, I missed out on the best time to play RE5 online when it was new. Now I'm afraid all that is left are griefers and assholes...although saying those 2 together is sort of redundant.

Comment

Originally posted by Humor Tumor View Post
                              Precisely my worry as well. It's bad enough that when I bought a new 360 it now refuses to let me play a few of my XBLA games aside from the demo version.

But when MS does make a new console, where will all my games go? And if steam ever goes kaput (I doubt it, but hey, shit happens) what will happen to me?

GoG.com though, they at least give you physical files you can install and keep yourself. So if they ever went down, I have those games backed up.

And it used to be I never had internet, not until I got this apartment. So I missed out on a lot of great games because of it. Hell, I missed out on the best time to play RE5 online when it was new. Now I'm afraid all that is left are griefers and assholes...although saying those 2 together is sort of redundant.
                              Some good points there, I hate the idea of everything going digital, I think it will cause alot of issues in the future, i for one will always support real media, a real collection.

Comment

I hope the game will be not a L4D clone
                                Last edited by ANDYARKLAY; 04-04-2011, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X