Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Humor Tumor View Post
    what kind of file types are they?

there was another beta download a week back I think that was just some odd file types I had no clue how to work with.
    It's a WINRAR file split into 7 pieces you need to join them back together and make a new .RAR that you can then extract using WINRAR or open BH1_Full_Game_Debug_Sample_01-31-1996.rar.001 with 7Zip.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

how would you covert it to psp
      i'd be really interested i love my psp

Comment

i meant convert sorry

Comment

Not to resurrect this thread but all the links are dead and I wish to download this. Is there anywhere else I can download this?
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
            Not to resurrect this thread but all the links are dead and I wish to download this. Is there anywhere else I can download this?
            No, right now there is no download links... maybe another member who really have it will upload the 31-01-1995 Built, keep searching, maybe a closed threat in the forum will have the links...

Good Luck!

Comment

Hrm, well I hope someone uploads it again. I vant all teh betaz!
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Don't worry, maybe a member of here will upload the file on mediafire or something, if you get it... in the Cavern where the first rock roles revealing the secret corridor to the Black Panther (Giant Spider) don't use any gun, it will freeze your game... be careful, it's a litter buggy.

Comment

you can download it here if you got an account:

Comment

Working...
                  X