Yet another Biohazard Beta Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another Biohazard Beta Released!

In the ongoing saga of Beta releases, we present yet another one, anonymously released. This one is apparently the full retail version of the game with a debug menu! The release has been split into 7 parts with HJSplit. Download links are below:

Part1

Part2

Part3

Part4

Part5

Part6

Part 7

I'm also in need of some help relating to Resident Evil 1 alternate scene paths. If anyone can offer assistance, please stop by the "official" topic here.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-01-2011, 03:07 PM.

I HAVE YOUR BETAZ!
    See you in hell.

Comment

April fools?

If it's real what differences has been noticed? or is it pretty much the same as the final?

Comment

Hmm, is it possible that the public release of these two early samples "inspired" others to release their stuff as well?
        This really seems to be an awesome 15th anniversary for Resident Evil fans this year.

I can't wait to dig into this build to see if it's got hidden goodies!

nowimjusthopingfor1.5toturnup...

Comment

It is obviously an April fools joke..

Comment

I don't think it's an April Fool's. I'm pretty sure I've heard of this one before, from the same kinda places that had the two other betas that leaked recently.

Comment

This is not an AF joke.
              sigpic

Comment

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...?t=8150&page=7 - Check it out, several members have been listing the differences. Not an April Fool's at all.

Comment

tried downloading a few hours ago and the shit just wouldn't even budge, so i said screw it.
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

I downloaded all the parts and get an "end of archive" error on part 01. I tried downloading it again and still get the error.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Well I deleted all the files again and even tried them from rapidshare and get the same error....
                      Last edited by Zombie_X; 04-02-2011, 12:14 AM.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

I haven't downloaded it myself to know for sure but it sounds like it was split up after the archive was made. Just using "copy /b" in command prompt (cmd) to merge all the files together.
                        Code:
                        copy /b BH1_Full_Game_Debug_Sample_01-31-1996.rar.001+BH1_Full_Game_Debug_Sample_01-31-1996.rar.002+BH1_Full_Game_Debug_Sample_01-31-1996.rar.003+BH1_Full_Game_Debug_Sample_01-31-1996.rar.004+BH1_Full_Game_Debug_Sample_01-31-1996.rar.005+BH1_Full_Game_Debug_Sample_01-31-1996.rar.006+BH1_Full_Game_Debug_Sample_01-31-1996.rar.007 BH1_Full_Game_Debug_Sample_01-31-1996.rar

Comment

Originally posted by Orin View Post
                          I haven't downloaded it myself to know for sure but it sounds like it was split up after the archive was made. Just using "copy /b" in command prompt (cmd) to merge all the files together.
                          Code:
                          copy /b BH1_Full_Game_Debug_Sample_01-31-1996.rar.001+BH1_Full_Game_Debug_Sample_01-31-1996.rar.002+BH1_Full_Game_Debug_Sample_01-31-1996.rar.003+BH1_Full_Game_Debug_Sample_01-31-1996.rar.004+BH1_Full_Game_Debug_Sample_01-31-1996.rar.005+BH1_Full_Game_Debug_Sample_01-31-1996.rar.006+BH1_Full_Game_Debug_Sample_01-31-1996.rar.007 BH1_Full_Game_Debug_Sample_01-31-1996.rar
                          Hrm that didn't do anything for me. I get an error saying it's not a batch file.

EDIT: I figured it out, thanks!
                          Last edited by Zombie_X; 04-02-2011, 02:32 PM.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

what kind of file types are they?

there was another beta download a week back I think that was just some odd file types I had no clue how to work with.

Comment

Awesome, cant wait to play it. Gonna have to convert to psp.

Comment

Working...
                              X