No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch Episode 10 - April Fools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to listen to this! I missed these, terribly.

Comment

I so missed these...

Can't wait to listen to it.

Comment

Seeing as I barely talk to most of you online anymore due to erratic hours, gutted I missed out... oh well.

Comment

Well we won't make any promises since it mostly relies on Dot50 and his personal life, but he's in the middle of some changes that should stable out his life a little and leave more room for working on the site and things like this. He said on the podcast hopefully within a month or two he'd like to get the podcast going regularly again. There are big plans in the works for something special during the Fall this year as well.
          sigpic

Comment

The NC17 Ridley/Samus reading is priceless, I love Dot's laughter - a cross between amused and disgusted.
            See you in hell.

Comment

In the 80 minute car ride from home to work and back home again (40 minutes each way), I lol'd the whole way. Thanks guys.

Comment

Oh my god, I was starting to think this would never come! Thank you so much guys, I'm gonna download now and I really can't wait to listen. I find this just as exciting as all the other recent Resident Evil news.

I really do hope you can all do more on a regular basis again, and its good to hear everything is working out for you now Dot. It's gonna be great hearing all your voices again I must have listened to all of the previous episodes at least 3 times.

EDIT: Will this be on iTunes?
                Last edited by IllGiveYouStars; 04-03-2011, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Yeah, Im trying to sort out the RSS feed which broke when I tried to update it. Still no work around unfortunately.

Comment

Great stuff, loved the Southern dad phoning to cancel Xbox. Wish you had the original recording. How could you control yourself from bursting into laughter Dot? I would probably prefer to hear your opinions on Zero but Silent Hill would be awesome to so either way. Would like to hear your opinions on all the upcoming RE stuff. You got Revelations, Mercs, Racoon City, Damnation, Re4 and Code Port and Re Begins to discuss. Lots to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                      Great stuff, loved the Southern dad phoning to cancel Xbox. Wish you had the original recording.
                      Trust me, it was hilarious. It was so over the top I'm surprised the rep was taking it seriously. It's too bad the call center closed before we finished.
                      sigpic

Comment

Samus' walls.... xD

I really wanted to hear more past the 1h 40min mark...but oh well.

Comment

Finally!!! I almost lost hope, but you did it) great work. Downloading now. And it's awesome that you brought all the gang together again))
                          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

This would be awesome if it was... yknow, about RE0.

I stopped as soon as you mentioned it was April Fool's because I was assuming the joke would be you say that's the end, do some credits, then say April Fool's and get to it for real. Guess not. Maybe we'll get a real podcast sometime.
                            Ya got me good.
                            Last edited by Canas Renvall; 04-04-2011, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Is it supposed to cut off at the end? Mine is 1:40:56 in length and cuts off as Dot's saying "Yeah, Code Vero-". The length seems right but it just seems odd how it ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                                Trust me, it was hilarious. It was so over the top I'm surprised the rep was taking it seriously. It's too bad the call center closed before we finished.
                                Best part was whenever Dot50Cal was "yelling" at you to find his this and that everytime they asked for stuff you hadn't already posted in the chat for him to use during the call (e-mails, VISA digits, address info, etc.)

Comment

Working...
                                X