RPD Dispatch Episode 10 - April Fools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IllGiveYouStars View Post
    Is it supposed to cut off at the end? Mine is 1:40:56 in length and cuts off as Dot's saying "Yeah, Code Vero-". The length seems right but it just seems odd how it ends.
    Yeah, unfortunately when we did that, our conversation recording was limited and it cut off. We stopped soon after though, I believe.

Comment

great podcast loved the skit about andy going around fixing the inconsistencies. would love to hear a episode on what you guys think about the whole onimusha series. looking forward to more in the future. At the risk of a ban i loved dino crisis 2 and even 3 "dinos in space" wasn't that bad. The first one is a bit strange the puzzle solutions don't make much sense. keep up the great work

Comment

The southern father bit was indeed amazing but the best part for me was Carn singing Pray.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          Yeah, unfortunately when we did that, our conversation recording was limited and it cut off. We stopped soon after though, I believe.
          Ah I see. It's no problem, I just thought I'd ask in case it hadn't downloaded properly and I was missing some of it.

Great work as always, very funny. The "urgent" phone message I hope if you get round to doing more podcasts, you can discuss the news and maybe a game again, I'd love to hear your thoughts on all the recent Resident Evil announcements and such.

Comment

HER WALLLLLS!!!!!!
            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I'm working on the RSS feed right now. I also fixed the mp3 because it didn't have tags or anything on it, so if you were in the middle of downloading it during the past 10 min, sorry! It should be done uploading in 3 minutes.

Comment

A thing I'd suggest, and always have been curious. Can you guys on the podcast please discuss what and why Chris is doing in here?
                Last edited by Zombie Fred; 04-05-2011, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm glad you enjoyed the show.
                  I'm really looking forward to doing these full time. I've got a couple of skit ideas that I'd like to do still.

For anyone who's curious - here's the full Wesker rap lyrics. I've put it in spoiler tags because it's LOOONG.
                  It was pretty much us fucking around in the call, and Dot dared me to do it - so I did. He mixed the beats (ie. stole them from youtube).

Original author is 'I won this game', from Project Umbrella.
                  I've never spoken to him. I hope he's a cool guy, and doesn't mind that I performed it.
                  Lyrics reproduced here without permission.

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 04-05-2011, 07:00 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Damn that is long. Kudos on this podcast guys, that Samus fanfic will haunt me for some time. I need to go listen to all the previous ones again . . .

Also regarding Silent Hill and Zero, as much I really enjoyed Zero I'm gonna vote for SH for a change. I'm more interested to hear your recollections of the first time you played it, what affect it had, your interpretation of it etc rather than the overall disinterested response Zero seemed to get . . .

EDIT:
                    A worrying thought here, how many fanfics did you read until you got to the now infamous Samus one?!
                    Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 04-11-2011, 08:52 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

What was that reading about Project Umbrella? Someone's been propagating lies!
                      See you in hell.

Comment

Any news??

Comment

Working...
                        X