Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Movie Reboot Starring Sienna Guillory

No source link was given... thoughts?

Well, if it's true it is a turn for the better. Less of a reboot rather than being a prequel.

The emphasis on Jill is a nice turn, but still having Alice be a part of it makes me worry it will still have horrid action scenes.

It has a chance at being a better film, as the series got worse and worse as more were made. But....as always, it will most likely get messed up along the way.

Comment

I'm gonna go 'Eh.' Until we know more I have no reason to believe it'll be anything other than the same stuff from the movies, only with Jill doing it instead of Alice (and sometimes Alice doing it too).

Comment

My opinions on the movies don't have the same standards as I do with the games; that said, this sounds like a fun reboot. However as Anderson (or generally Hollywood as a whole) usually make videogame movies in a such a way to cater to mainsteam audiences- I wonder if the same process with go into the reboot.

All in all, I do enjoy the current movies as a 'breandead-just-for-fun-flick'. But as far as the flicks being loyal to the core series, it doesn't deliver. With this reboot though, I'm willing to give Hollywood a second chance.
        REALDEMO

Comment

April Fools from Bloody Disgusting - http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/videogames/1422
          Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

Working...
          X