Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you like about the podcast? (Spanking & Praise - The Feedback thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you like about the podcast? (Spanking & Praise - The Feedback thread)

Okay, ladies and gents!

Since we're kinda currently in the mindset of resurrecting the podcast in a not too distant future (along with a few other things), I figured I'd make a fresh thread for people to just cough up some feedback about "the podcast in general".

We're interested in hearing about what you'd like to hear more of, less of, what you think is missing and ... well ... any kind of positive or negative feedback, really. We probably can't please everyone and there surely are things we probably for some reason or another can't or wont change, but we're still all ears and will carefully read (and try to address/comment on) anything you listeners have to say.

Well, the main thing that can do to the podcasts is... to actually do this podcasts)) But actually skits were awesome (the one with the RE 1/5 always inspired me), The discussion of the latest news was great as well. And more call ins! And since we are a bigass super Re fan site, lets try the interview thingy.
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

The podcast is great would love to hear more. I think you should talk about dead aim and obviously about the re5 dlc, seems like someone at capcom listens to the podcast. Also i really would like to hear what you guys think about the onimusha series including the addition of a mass appeal star like jean reno. maybe even talk about that horrible game on dreamcast carrier. Maybe even dino crisis two or three. love the skits keep up the good work

Comment

More mumbling Spencer, please! On a side note, smashing Winston Churchill (with parkinson's and dementia) impression, John.

Comment

I actually got the inspiration from this, PO:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Keep up what you guys have been doing with it, that's all the feedback I can give.

It's pretty good as it is.

Comment

We did toy at one time with getting some Capcom guys in for the podcast, but ultimately that fell through. If theres a way we can do that, and make it be interesting for you guys (and also good for Capcom) we'd certainly love to do it.

Comment

Buy some ninjas. Steal Mikami. Problem solved. You could even be enviromentally friendly and use the ninjas for other things after them, instead of having them all blow themselves up.

Comment

I haven't really listened to the podcasts much unfortunately, but adding some guest speakers from Capcom or somewhere would certainly make things interesting. Also perhaps have slightly less laughing and make it more boring/informative?

Comment

the podcast is great started listening late but listen to them all the time. the april fools gag was classic. loved the andy lancaster bit how do i get a hold of the first segment that you mentioned hope to see more of the fantastic material

Comment

More of the same guys just LOTS of it . . .
                      sigpic

Comment

Dot50cal I absolutely love those dramatic readings you did of some resident evil short stories people have written in forums and the like, I remember in episode 13 b roll you had me in hysterical laughter or cowering behind my bed covers in anticipation lol its brilliant you sure know how to give a story some atmosphere and suspense its a work of genius

You guys should defiantly do some more readings you each do it in such a unique way it’s awesome

Episode 13 is one of my favourite episodes of RPD Dispatch lol

Comment

I was tempted to do more Andy Lancaster, but I may just use my normal voice. That way it's more like Karl Pilkington in Raccoon City, it's difficult for a Manchester area dialect person to do a Yorkshire accent.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

Haha, thanks Scarlet. John, maybe we'll bring him back, what with Operation Raccoon City coming out..might be a way to tie him into that as well.

Comment

Hahaha, yeah. Oh lord, he'd probably bear witness to Leon's assassination or some crap like that. If there is a plot hole, Andy will fix it.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X