Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not one mention for Deep Fear? Shameful.

Comment

Stopped reading after Deadly Premonition.

That's obviously the only real answer, right Zach ?

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
        How must 1.5 cost you in 200X and when you plan to release it, yes the cats out the bag you horde all you stuff sell it on for a high price then once it no longer holds any value to yourself you leak it to fuckover the people that baught it from you. lol at you selling robert those fake re4 beta's.
        And otherwise you're doing perfectly fine today, I presume?

Comment

How must 1.5 cost you in 200X and when you plan to release it, yes the cats out the bag you horde all you stuff sell it on for a high price then once it no longer holds any value to yourself you leak it to fuckover the people that baught it from you. lol at you selling robert those fake re4 beta's.
          For someone from England, your English is shameful. Translation anyone?!

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
            For someone from England, your English is shameful. Translation anyone?!
            See you in hell.

Comment

Wow...sounds like someone fed you a line of bullshit, dude. Of course, I could be wrong. I assume you have a great deal of evidence to back up your random claim?

Comment

So I'm playing RE5...
                See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  Wow...sounds like someone fed you a line of bullshit, dude. Of course, I could be wrong. I assume you have a great deal of evidence to back up your random claim?
                  Yes i'm not a newb, i've lurked the bioflames for years before eventually joining and before that I was a pdx member.
                  If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Yes i'm not a newb, i've lurked the bioflames for years before eventually joining and before that I was a pdx member.
                    Aside from being a member of those sites, do you have any evidence to back up your slandering of Dot50Cal?

Comment

Your accusations/claims (I'm honestly not sure what they are) are pretty pointless (other than causing random, unwanted drama) if you don't actually present anything to back up your claims with other than a bunch of vague random crap.

Comment

Yeah, I've been around BioFlames a good long time too. I was reading it a long, long time before I joined too. And I see nothing to suggest any of the attempts were succesful.

Comment

Haunting Ground/Demento needs more love yo.
                          Dino Crisis
                          Extermination
                          Siren
                          Deadly Premonition
                          Rule of Rose
                          Eternal Darkness
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Hmmm, Haunting Ground would get me off my ass and actually play it...so I can call in and take the piss.

Comment

Haven't touched Haunting Ground since when it was new, actually. Would be nice to give it a new go. Same goes with Rule of Rose (haven't touched it since before its official English release)

Comment

I'm up for Haunting Ground too, I actually have that damn game.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X