X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We has a winner!

Comment

Haunting Ground also happens to be at least partially recycled from the scrapped versions of BH4 so you could work in some Biohazard and BETAZZZ discussion too. Win-win!
      Last edited by News Bot; 04-08-2011, 02:56 PM.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
        How must 1.5 cost you in 200X and when you plan to release it, yes the cats out the bag you horde all you stuff sell it on for a high price then once it no longer holds any value to yourself you leak it to fuckover the people that baught it from you. lol at you selling robert those fake re4 beta's.
        That proves it--Dot's apart of Capcom's 1.5 cover-up conspiracy!

I HAZ YER BETAZ!!!
        Last edited by valentinesdead?; 04-09-2011, 12:59 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Hmm...Haunting Ground sounds like a good idea.

I have never played the game or even bother looking at any videos of the game for some
          reason. As far as I remember, I've only looked at CG art of the main character and the dog.

It would be nice to hear about the game as a pitch in, for me to play it...

Screw that...Luigi's Mansion. xD

Comment

• Koudelka
            • D

Both horror esq. Well Kouldelka being the bastardised version of Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Final Fantasy.

Comment

I actually have that one too. Apparently, for those who have it, Shadow Hearts is set in the same world.

Comment

Enrico, Darkmoon, both of you are awesome people for mentioning Koudelka and Shadow Hearts.
                See you in hell.

Comment

On topic: Why not do Sweet Home? It was Capcom's first attempt at a horror title, and it was quite good. It was also the main inspiration for the original Biohazard game.

Off topic: I thought Shadow Hearts was the sequel to Koudelka. I could be wrong, but they are tied together in one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by lanaka View Post
                    Off topic: I thought Shadow Hearts was the sequel to Koudelka. I could be wrong, but they are tied together in one way or another.
                    Yep, Shadow Hearts is considered the spiritual successor to Koudelka. The latter has many connections to Koudelka, the Shadow Hearts sequel goes further into this.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that if we don't do a Silent Hill 2 podcast in September for the game's tenth anniversary, that I; Wayne, will cry. Thank you for your time.

Comment

^The Wayne shall have his wish granted or I'll resign.

Also, no one probably cares, but I suspect "JU-ON - THE GRUDGE (Wii)" will probably get mentioned on a podcast in a not too distant future.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                          I would like to take this opportunity to point out that if we don't do a Silent Hill 2 podcast in September for the game's tenth anniversary, that I; Wayne, will cry. Thank you for your time.
                          I'll happily play Silent Hill 2.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

Why do I see no Onimusha love here? It's not technically horror, but it is most certainly one of the spawns of RE's lions. It definitely deserves to be looked at in the future. . .eventually.
                            Last edited by valentinesdead?; 04-11-2011, 01:31 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Those who suggested Rule of Rose, Haunting Ground, Koudelka, and Eternal Darkness instantly gained fifty karma + awesomeness points. I'd also like to suggest the Deception series by Tecmo. Nothing truly 'scary' about them, but they were of the classic horror genre (in my book at least)
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Thinking now, why not discuss the Dead Rising series? It would be a good discussion considering the easter eggs and the zombie DNA that would be well suited.

Comment

Working...
                                X