Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 14 - What do you want us to play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be nice to know what kept you guys away for so long. Be really good timing if you released a podcast soon as well because I am nearly done listening to them. Could you by any chance push back Zero and talk about Remake? I really want to hear you guys opinion on the game. Come on Dot the community misses your bro.

Comment

I'd love more podcasts. I'd also like to hear your opinion of Remake, The outbreak games and perhaps a proper episode on 1.5 detailing it as well as perhaps looking at the work going on to recreate it in the form of RE2 PC mods. Regardless of what you do I just want to hear more from you guys .

Comment

Voted for 0 , But id like to hear about REmake as well ! , Can you by any chance also talk about Jill ? i know seems wierd but would be fun to hear about what you guys think about her and whats been going on with her face !
        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
        ^ Lol ...

Comment

Like... [Plinkett]What's wrong with her face?[/Plinkett]

Comment

i'd go for Silent Hill.

Comment

Now that RE 6 has been revealed, are you guys thinking of doing another podcast?
              sigpic

Comment

It's mostly getting Dot in one place long enough. I say we just chain him to a chair.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  It's mostly getting Dot in one place long enough. I say we just chain him to a chair.
                  I'am with you here man, I'll even bring the chains
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Kinky!

Comment

Is it bad that chains + kinky makes me think of midgets and cuffs?

You know... like this...
                      YouTube video:

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                        Is it bad that chains + kinky makes me think of midgets and cuffs?

You know... like this...
                        YouTube video:
                        OMG But yeah, sorta like this.
                        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

RE-fucking-Zero. I've been waiting on that podcast for...well, it might be literally years at this point.

Not that I'm complaining mind you. Just very expectant.

Comment

Been listening to these podcasts over the past few weeks and my god they are hilarious, sounds like some great fun you guys must have had. Just listened to the April Fools one last night. Dot trying to phone Xbox was hilarious just wish they had not closed the office was so gutted. 'R for ....rope!' I laughed harder in these podcasts than any comedy film or tv show I have seen. I see there hasnt been one in near 2 years so I am guessing they are finished so glad you put out what you did though. Also Its nice to see the RE community from different locations of the world (going by accents) getting together and ripping the piss out of the RE movies. Gene and Spencers skit in particular was classic.

Comment

I personally thought Resident Evil 0 to be boring.
                              Voted for the awesome Silent Hill.

Comment

For me the both is cool, but I prefer Resident Evil 0

Comment

Working...
                                X