Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 14 - What do you want us to play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMFG Dot has N64 version?!

Seriously though June-ish sounds good we've been waiting well over a year so whats a few more months . . .
    Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 04-15-2011, 07:34 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Yup, I'll be in. I'll be playing the GC edition as well.

Comment

I have both sitting here, but I'll probably play the Wii version with Cube controller.

Comment

If you don't mind, try and bring up some points on what people thought of the game from this topic Here since some comments here are good to discuss when looking at this title in retrospect.

Comment

I will need to acquire a Gamecube for cheap from somewhere, then I should be good to go.
            See you in hell.

Comment

RE0 (then Silent Hill eventually), I can't wait to hear an RE0 podcast.
              For some reason I want to hear Darkmoon in one of the podcasts at somepoint xD

Comment

You will. I'll be calling into the next one. Although I imagine most people are going to be sorely dissapointed with how I sound. Alzaire was really surprised that I don't sound like some kinda demonbeast.

Comment

Dude, awesome! I look forward to hearing it.
                  I don't think anyone would survive if you released the demonbeast within xD

Comment

We should introduce him with the 'Tank' theme from L4D.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Yeah, I keep considering it.

Comment

Surely we can hire some famous actor to redo your lines in post-production in a voice that'll even make the Chtulhu cry itself to sleep at the end of eternity.

Comment

sorry about the earlier two random posts realised i never even voted so i would like to hear your thoughts on silent hill

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                            Surely we can hire some famous actor to redo your lines in post-production in a voice that'll even make the Chtulhu cry itself to sleep at the end of eternity.
                            Oh no, I can sound like I'm freshly emerged from the Ninth Circle. I just don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              Brian Blessed
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Since I'm out of commission for the moment, I've been listening to a couple podcasts and marking down some of the more entertaining segments and such. The plan is to put out a "Greatest Hits" podcast which will hopefully tide people over til we can get at the RE0 one. If anyone has any suggestions for clips, just lemme know!

Comment

Working...
                                X