Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 14 - What do you want us to play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I have a straw, and I drank up all your milkshake."

Comment

Mr. Spencer going on about shaving Sheva's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
        Mr. Spencer going on about shaving Sheva's ass.
        Oh lord no. Hahaha.
        See you in hell.

Comment

It's really lame to flag something I wrote, but the sketch with the two in-movie-universe Umbrella execs talking about what powers they'd give Alice next...
          It's in one of the movie podcasts. Maybe 2 or 3. I should actually find it to relisten to it to see how it turned out with Afterlife..
          sigpic

Comment

I do have a couple from you already Gene. One where you call the RE5 Gold Edition long before any DLC was really announced

Comment

Sorry about that everyone. I won't so it again...
              sigpic

Comment

John Spencer: "I think I can relate more to Travis in Origins, cause he seems like he'd be racist."

lol.

Comment

That better make it in to the greatest hits!

I've been listening to Episode 10, by god. Those fanfics are amazing.

"He HAD to KNOW why this day wasn't NORMAL? OH GEE WELL MAH MOTHER'S DEAD BUT MY FATHER'S OKAY, MIGHT AS WELL PUT SOME AMMO IN MAH POCKET AND GO SEE HIM RIGHT?"
                  Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 06-20-2011, 12:02 AM.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

So is there an update for this podcast? Just been listening to Episode 1 and 3, Miss hearing you guys opinion. I'm pretty sure you recorded a Re1 Remake podcast but I cant seem to find it? Anyone know what number this episode is?

Comment

We never got around to Remake.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Ah this place is dead, whatever went on here we missed it."
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          "Ah this place is dead, whatever went on here we missed it."
                          Lol exactly, Did you by any chance watch Aliens on Friday Night? My partner went to bed early and that had just started so I stayed up til 2 watching it. So awesome. 'Get away from her you bitch!'

Comment

So ... me and Randomwab were joking about adding a little bit of reading (no threads/fanfics this time) for the podcast as soon as Dot50Cal's somehow mysteriously resurrected from the horrors of World of Warcraft.

On the side of that, just to get one thing out of the way for the further planning of the next ep; anyone actually even remotely interested in knowing what horrors have been keeping us too busy to stick around the community as much as we used to and would've liked to? (Or should we just try to zoom past that bit as fast as possible, possibly just ignore the massive time gap, and just get to ... uhm ... Game of Choice, chitchat about upcoming/current releases and whatever else we might be able to throw up in the middle of a recording session?)

Comment

Talk about it a bit. Take the piss out of Dot. Make him feel ashamed to be playing a female Orc somewhere.

No, I don't know if he does that. And I play a Lizardman Summoner in D&D. But I have nothing even remotely resembling shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                                So ... me and Randomwab were joking about adding a little bit of reading (no threads/fanfics this time) for the podcast as soon as Dot50Cal's somehow mysteriously resurrected from the horrors of World of Warcraft.

On the side of that, just to get one thing out of the way for the further planning of the next ep; anyone actually even remotely interested in knowing what horrors have been keeping us too busy to stick around the community as much as we used to and would've liked to? (Or should we just try to zoom past that bit as fast as possible, possibly just ignore the massive time gap, and just get to ... uhm ... Game of Choice, chitchat about upcoming/current releases and whatever else we might be able to throw up in the middle of a recording session?)
                                I'm quite interested to know personally. I'm sure others are curious to know what's been happening too, given that the last podcast was aaages ago. I do hope you can all arrange for a new one soon

Comment

Working...
                                X