Resident Evil's 15th Anniversary Gets Special Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    If I didn't know any better I'd say you were almost sadistic in your mannerisms, Fred.
    It's good to put up a wall of shame to show the sad truth of how the general majority of online gaming behaviour is. It’s even better now that it is with this very series.
    Last edited by Zombie Fred; 04-06-2011, 09:03 AM.

Comment

And people say to me, 'Jon, why don't you love online games more?' And I reply, 'Because everytime I play the stupid kills more of my magnificent braincells.'

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
        In the Resident Evil universe where we've seen bio-organic weapons, zombies, all kinds of crazy fucking tentacle monsters, a laser hallway, the Hammer of Dawn, clones and all kinds of other crazy shit...why are people making such a big deal out of stealth camouflage? Resident Evil is a fantasy world just like all video games. Get over it.

Is about suspension of disbelief. RE takes real world things and exaggerates them in a feasible way. Cloning more advanced than it really is, bio-engineering more advanced. Lasers more advanced than real world ones.

Stealth camo that makes someone instantly vanish from sight at the press of a button though is just an asspull with no basis.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Not really.

The Japanese have been working on optic camouflage for some years now.

Comment

Perhaps PU should do an editorial on the technology of the series and discuss whether or not there's any realistic similarities with currently existing technology, also taking into account the time periods in which each game is set.

But someone else can do it, I'm already working on something.
            See you in hell.

Comment

I know this is off topic, but Captivate 2011 starts today right? So we might get some new RE info soon?
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                I know this is off topic, but Captivate 2011 starts today right? So we might get some new RE info soon?
                It's already happened and been put under embargo for the week. Got to wait for Tuesday unless stuff gets leaked early.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                  After all the ranting about technology in the series being exaggerated and not realistic, you have no worries about going off topic.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                    It's already happened
                    Really? I thought it wasn't until this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                      Really? I thought it wasn't until this weekend.
                      Here's the thread on about it via gaf, if you like to see

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          So you'd be cool if the characters started wearing different hats, each of which granted them a different magical power? Barry's Unicorn Hat allows people to fly, Jill's Kool-Aid hat creates a cult of loyal zombie folowers, etc. Because Umbrella invented magic. It has to do with compressing money into small enough nuggests to power the spells.
                          You just know if girl games sold the most, Capcom would morph RE into Resident Evil: Ponyunicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by The_15th View Post
                            You just know if girl games sold the most, Capcom would morph RE into Resident Evil: Ponyunicorn.
                            Or how about "Resident Evil Petz!: Bandersnatch & Friends"?..

I'd play it..
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post

I'd play it..
                              That's a good one. I'd be mildly more interested in that than Operation Cops and Robbers Game of 2011 #9, 827.

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post

I'd play it..
                                ...is it frightening that i find that title creepy? in the X rated way?

Comment

Working...
                                X