A Game of Thrones Television Adaptation on HBO/BBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
    Well, having never read the books and after trying to avoid the show(I try not to get involved in shows with so many characters) I have been pulled in. Friend convinced me when I went to hang out with him. I kept asking questions as things went on and was very invested. It took one episode, really one scene to get me interested. "A crown for a king..."
    that's how it was for me too , i finished watching the previous seasons with my sister (asking a lot of questions too).
    i was surprised it only took the first episode to get me hooked!

i started reading the books in my spare time, but i try to keep them separate--because i do like both versions

so far my favorite characters are jon, dany and arya.

there's a traveling game of thrones exhibit that is coming to NY around the ending of march, so i'm looking forward to going

Comment

• It's funny, I completely forgot I had posted on here about it. I have since become even moar obsessed. *___* Watched both seasons, loved them, own them, bought all of the books,(except for ADWD, couldn't find it yet at our used bookstore.) and am super excited for season 3.

Comment

Working...
      X