Biohazard 15th Anniversary Celebration Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 15th Anniversary Celebration Items

Capcom have just recently lifted the lid on Biohazard The Sound Chronicles II.

The item is a part of the 15th anniversary celebration. This Sound Chronicles will contain soundtracks from the following titles:
    - Biohazard The Umbrella Chronicles
    - Biohazard The Darkside Chronicles
    - Biohazard 5
    - Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition
    - Biohazard The Mercenaries 3D

In addition, the 1st Sound Chronicles will receive a reprint too. They will be released on May 25th.

A statue figurine at the height of 28cm for Jill Valentine (Battle Suit) and Ada is also being made at the moment too, as well as other items like shirts, cap, gloves and the like. Do check out the link below for additional details like the prices, photos and release date.
    Biohazard Series 15th Anniversary Goods

That Samurai Edge gun is awesome looking. But I'm still waiting for a real gun, rather than an Airsoft. ..

'Love the shirts too, but there always only in men's sizes.. Sigh..
    sigpic

Comment

Oh it is just the Hot Toys Jill BS figure, is a doll not a statue. Unless it is a placeholder image.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

I think the Ada statue will be a mustbuy for me. Must. Know. More....

Comment

Might use the opportunity to finally get my hands on the Samurai Edge!
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Might sound like a dumb question, but how do I order stuff off that site if I wanted to? Not sure how you guys to do it if you don't know Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
              Might use the opportunity to finally get my hands on the Samurai Edge!
              Qoute for truth, those S.TA.R.S. gloves look pretty cool as well.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Aside from sound chronicle 2 and the Hot Toys Ada, it's all old stuff being reissued.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                  Might sound like a dumb question, but how do I order stuff off that site if I wanted to? Not sure how you guys to do it if you don't know Japanese.
                  e-Capcom doesn't ship outside of Japan. You'll have to use a deputy service like shoppingmalljapan.com, rinkya.com, or others.
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

i fucking want those gloves and the samurai edge

Comment

Definately grab a Samurai Edge if you can, I managed to back one from an old Airsoft website last time round and it's definately my favourite of all the stuff I have.

How much is the 15th Anniversary re-issue?
                      http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                      http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                      Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Do somebady know when wi will se some special zippo edition???

Comment

would love to see official zippo brand RE lighters

Comment

Working...
                          X