Rebecca Chambers Confirmed for RE The Mercenaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
    Ark Thompson making his return in this title would arguably be the highlight of the series.

You all know it to be true.
    I laugh at you.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of Leon, but I feel like playing with all these characters on the RE4 maps except the lead character is just plain wrong. As much as Leon has been promoted in the games/movies in recent years I'm quite surprised they left him out. Still time though, maybe he's a "secret surprise"
      Last edited by REmaster; 04-10-2011, 02:27 AM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

And why not Billy Coen???

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
          Ark Thompson making his return in this title would arguably be the highlight of the series.

You all know it to be true.
          I approve this. But honestly, I dont think it will happen. It would be easier to see Josh or Excella than Mr Thompson, there are already high-res models of those two.

Originally posted by REmaster View Post

I'm not a big fan of Leon, but I feel like playing with all these characters on the RE4 maps except the lead character is just plain wrong. As much as Leon has been promoted in the games/movies in recent years I'm quite surprised they left him out. Still time though, maybe he's a "secret surprise"
          Leon is definetly in. Barry would get the cut over Leon. Or maybe there's an evil scheme of DLC planned? Leon as DLC = MASSIVE PROFIT.
          Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 04-10-2011, 04:34 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Leon has to be included like Wesker and Jill had to be included in RE5 Mercs Reunion.

The build of the game seems to be the final build, if you watch other vids from there you can see the entire character select screen scrolled through, Barry is there as a darkened shadow as was Wesker and nobody else. Someone commenting said Rebecca was too and they unlocked Rebecca by scoring an S rank on a stage.

The Revelations demo is also built into it, they would not build a demo for one game into a demo build for another.
            Last edited by Dracarys; 04-10-2011, 06:00 AM.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

People are still pining for characters like Carlos and Billy and Nicholai? Do you not understand what's going on here?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                People are still pining for characters like Carlos and Billy and Nicholai? Do you not understand what's going on here?
                I'm suprised they even put Claire in it to be honest.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Too much Leon.

...wait.

Comment

what happen to the video?

Comment

^It was taken down by Capcom.
                      sigpic

Comment

Still hoping, desperately, for Ada.

Comment

Well, given the fact that everyone from that initial teaser image has been confirmed save for Barry, along with the Amazon listing of "eight playable characters," I'd wager characters like Leon and Ada will be released later on as DLC.

I certainly hope the number of playable characters is only limited to those available from the start, and the rest are unlockable, but knowing Capcom, I'm leaning more towards the DLC angle.

But hey, it'll give the Leon haters one less thing to complain about, if nothing else. So there is that.
                          Last edited by Archelon; 04-11-2011, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Yaay Rebecca's my first fav alongside HUNK XD So happy she'll be in there

Comment

I don't know if this is the same footage or not but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Vwz275Odo

Comment

Yup. Same footage, the telltale gloves are a give away.

Comment

Working...
                                X