Bunch of Direct-Feed Operation Raccoon City Screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch of Direct-Feed Operation Raccoon City Screens

Several direct feed screens for Operation : Raccoon City have surfaced on the net, both new and old featuring the playable cast and some familiar locations. The screens are all posted after the jump, they can also be viewed at the link below.

Operation Raccoon City Screens. Thanks to Zenith over at NeoGAF.
    Last edited by A-J; 04-11-2011, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Awesome, thanks for this

Comment

Nice, the stealth mode looks pretty cool and Mr. X looks to be a pain in the ass as usual.
        Last edited by REmaster; 04-11-2011, 01:26 PM.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Still not feeling it.

I really need to see some decent gameplay footage.

Comment

Mixed feelings. Some of these pictures look legitimately silly, and I'm cringing quite a bit at their outfits.

This, however, is gorgeous:

Spoiler:

Oh, RPD, how disastrous and lovely you look.
            Last edited by Bianca; 04-11-2011, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
              Still not feeling it.

I really need to see some decent gameplay footage.
              And more Leon. Naturally.

Comment

^And confirmation that Paul Mercier is doing the voice work.
                sigpic

Comment

Damn my memory is so fuzzy - any Outbreak locations confirmed in those images I really can't remember.
                  http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                  http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                  Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

my thoughts are there might be a moral choice system involved. but for once if there is i will take the evil side as well since i can understand industrial espionage.

you see this biggest problem with moral choice in infamous is i cannot stand to see people suffer...the difference in this one is i get to shoot zombies

Comment

I'm guessing, if they have bad moral choices, they'll be along the lines of 'Break a barricade so zombies can eat those people but move out of your way' and the like. And killing Leon. Although I'm not sure which side of the moral dilema that will fall on...

Comment

Mr X looks unimpressed. I honestly don't know what to think of this, though to be fair to it at least it looks like it isn;t going to be a Cannon entry. Will wait and see.

Comment

Honestly, I'm not really impressed with what I'm seeing.

In order for me to even make a buying decision, I need to see gameplay footage. I need to know how the game is going to play, so I can see if it looks fun and interesting. You can't tell by seeing different-angle images. You have to see gameplay images and footage.
                          My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                          ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

The first image was the best after seeing that I got really interested however the further I scrolled down the faster I lost interest. I'm not a negative person about games and I'm careful with my expectations after seeing the first RE live action movie. I learned my lesson on that one. I'm just going to enjoy this for what it is because lets face it, this is probably the last time we will see Racoon City.
                            Last edited by CrimsonElder; 04-11-2011, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                              I'm just going to enjoy this for what it is because lets face it, this is probably the last time we will see Racoon City.
                              This is Capcom. There's gonna be more stuff in Raccoon if only because it measn less work for them. Think about it...this game, really, could just as easily be set anywhere. Beaver City, for example. It's infected, squad is sent in, etc...it's really not linked, so far, to Raccoon City. And then they could make it cannon too.

This way, most of the story is already written and if it's crap...who cares? It never really happened anyway.

No, I'm fully expecting more games in Raccoon. At least 2 and 3 remakes at some point, when Capcom is desperate.

Comment

Working...
                              X