Dead Rising 2: Off the Record trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Rising 2: Off the Record trailer

With the embargo off on the Captivate 2011 media, Capcom Unity's put up a video for Dead Rising 2: Off the Record on their YouTube channel.

Not a whole lot of info to go on yet (beyond what I missed and now edited in below, 'cause I'm blind and stupid. Thanks, aris13.)

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record, sees Wilamette survivor and hero of Dead Rising®, photojournalist Frank West, take centre stage as players experience a very different interpretation of events in this, a reimagining of the Fortune City outbreak. Forget what took place in Dead Rising® 2, this is Frank’s story told as only he can.

This alternate storyline means an all new Dead Rising 2 experience; with Frank facing new missions, new enemies, new combo-weapons with which to defeat them plus a brand new Fortune City attraction to explore. Complimenting the new narrative and action of Dead Rising 2: Off The Record are enhancements to elements such as the save system and the co-op experience to deliver more satisfying gameplay. Dead Rising 2: Off The Record is scheduled for release on PS3™, Xbox 360 and Windows® PCs this autumn.
    Color me interested.
    Last edited by Carnivol; 04-12-2011, 11:00 AM.

Info
    Dead Rising 2: Off The Record, sees Wilamette survivor and hero of Dead Rising®, photojournalist Frank West, take centre stage as players experience a very different interpretation of events in this, a reimagining of the Fortune City outbreak. Forget what took place in Dead Rising® 2, this is Frank’s story told as only he can.

This alternate storyline means an all new Dead Rising 2 experience; with Frank facing new missions, new enemies, new combo-weapons with which to defeat them plus a brand new Fortune City attraction to explore. Complimenting the new narrative and action of Dead Rising 2: Off The Record are enhancements to elements such as the save system and the co-op experience to deliver more satisfying gameplay. Dead Rising 2: Off The Record is scheduled for release on PS3™, Xbox 360 and Windows® PCs this autumn.
    sigpic

Comment

I suppose expecting some big RE: Operation Raccoon City video or gameplay video was far fetched due to it being so early but maybe some RE news will come from that Captivate.

Comment

Wait until E3 to see a video on Raccoon City, the developers would want the time to prep a nice demo to show the press and audience by then.

Comment

Frank west versus bertha

Camera Vs beard punch

LETS DO IT!

Comment

But I like Chuck!
            See you in hell.

Comment

Up for pre order on Amazon, not full priced.

Comment

Well this doesn't scream 'cheap cash-in' at all.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

So this one is actually coming to ps3? Meh....somewhat want, but kinda...not really. Though fat Frank in wrestling tights....
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Frank got chubby. Interesting they chose to go that route.

Comment

I kinda want this but for another $50 idk. ill have to know more about it before im sold.

Comment

Yeah, from the looks of things they really are making DR replace RE.

Let the series-milking begin!

Comment

I will be buying this, and I am going to love it.

Comment

^ Oh I'm definitely buying it, don't get me wrong, it's gonna be great. But this is Capcom's first step to making DR its new flagship zombie series.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                              ^ Oh I'm definitely buying it, don't get me wrong, it's gonna be great. But this is Capcom's first step to making DR its new flagship zombie series.
                              This is something special to Capcom when you think about it; it's a series that can reap in the rewards via DLC and special editions, because of how easy it is for them to do thanks to the concept and it being in the hands of Blue Castle Games. And I will whore myself with every single DLC they release <3

Comment

Working...
                              X