No announcement yet.

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This seems like something that should basically be a mega-DLC for about $20. I mean, what will seriously be that different about this aside from a few new characters, a new location or two, and new missions? Don't get me wrong, I am highly interested...But still yet another cheap move by Capcom. Most of the hard work is already done.

This will probably be a Wait-Until-It-Drops-To-$20-And-Pick-Up-At-Target purchase for me.

|AA|
    sigpic

Comment

I'll pass. I wasnt too impressed with the first DR. The second looked interesting as I asked my friend who enjoys the first DR game what he thought about it, and he gave me this dead look and said 'Its fucking horrible. They literally copy and pasted the first game into the second game and put in a 'new' internal clock system thats about as useful as used toilet paper. All they did was put in some new weapon variations, which are cool but the game as a whole is practically a remake of the first one.'

My friend knows his games really well and knows how much Capcom loves to copy and paste sequels, so this DLC is hereby rejected.

Comment

Interview
        sigpic

Comment

Whoa, Frank got even fatter. His belly is all hanging out when he's wearing that wrestling suit. Really unattractive
          Last edited by djepic112; 04-13-2011, 10:39 AM.

Comment

More cushion for the pushin'.

Comment

I'll get this because I liked the improvements DR2 made over the original but I won't buy it at first release like I did with DR2 because I'm not going to play full price for a "Director's Cut" that isn't a Director's Cut. The only thing that would make me more happy about this is if if the Case Zero and Case West DLC content is included on disc for all three platforms so people with PS3 and PC can play it and people who didn't buy the DLC for XBox can play it as well. But I guess with this new scenario that wont happen.

Comment

And yet another new Capcom game that isn't coming out for the Wii, huge surprise!

Comment

After Chop Till You Drop, would you really want this on the Wii?

Comment

Hmmm good point.

Comment

Working...
                    X