No announcement yet.

Captivate '11 : More Operation Raccoon City & Mercenaries 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more and more they show of this game, the more and more unimpressive it is. Am I supposed to take this game seriously when you have Bertha, in the most painfully over-the-top german accent saying, "Time ver dem to know de true TERROR of our vioweapons!"? Not to mention, the crappy, stiff animations, and flat looking gameplay. Capcom can't really hide the fact that this game is nothing more than the ps3/360 version of Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles on the Wii. In that I mean, it's a low budget, third-rate outsourced piece of crap. If this is Capcom's idea of trying to compete with Left 4 Dead, they seriously need a slap in the face. Not to mention insulting the series brand of quality--which, when I see the title Resident Evil, I expect a certain level of quality and polish in the game--sound graphics, animations. Really, at this point, its just sad.

Totally don't care about this. . .at all.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
      Jill is a retired officer si i doubt she'll be a target for them.
      Umbrella put a price on her head. Her being a "retired officer" is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
        Jill is a retired officer si i doubt she'll be a target for them. As for Brad, would he mean some kind of threat for them?
        Claire is just a civillian... Will these agents have the instructions to protect William? or other Umbrella's workers?
        William should be long gone, since the city has been englulfed by an outbreak. Jill and Brad are the only survivors of the Arklay Mansion incident that are in Raccoon (in the main timeline), making them much more of a priority to silence if they're covering up Umbrella's crimes than random RPD cops. Remember - Umbrella sent Nemesis after the S.T.A.R.S members. Delta team should have orders to kill those 2 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
          Umbrella put a price on her head. Her being a "retired officer" is irrelevant.
          LOL. I like the idea of having targets to eliminate, but as someone said, the game looks low budget. So has Claire a price on her head too?

Comment

^Same thing for Brad the're both STARS members so the're being targeted by Umberella.
            Last edited by aris13; 04-12-2011, 02:32 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

There's no plot reason for it. But honestly, the reason behind Leon is pretty flimsy. Why are cops so dangerous to them? She'll probably be a survivor they spot and hunt, similar to Leon.

Comment

Oh, and I forgot one thing. . . Why the hell does it look like Leon pissed himself as the guard is walking up to kill him? Seriously, it looks like there's a big yellow puddle in between his legs.

Otacon! Leon is stealin' your gig!

0_0 So totally weird.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  William should be long gone, since the city has been englulfed by an outbreak. Jill and Brad are the only survivors of the Arklay Mansion incident that are in Raccoon (in the main timeline), making them much more of a priority to silence if they're covering up Umbrella's crimes than random RPD cops. Remember - Umbrella sent Nemesis after the S.T.A.R.S members. Delta team should have orders to kill those 2 as well.
                  And the aforementioned bounty, which Nicholai tried, but failed, to collect. If anyone is a priority target, it'll be Jill.

Comment

Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
                    Seriously, it looks like there's a big yellow puddle in between his legs.
                    Otacon! Leon is stealin' your gig!
                    LOL that was probably blood.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, given the game is not cannon, anyone could be a target. In theory, you could even be ordered to clear up after HUNK and Nicholai. Jill should be the biggest target in the game, but Slant Six will need to have brass balls to deal with the fallout from that choice.

Comment

Just saw the new trailer. My hopes have been elevated.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          There's no plot reason for it. But honestly, the reason behind Leon is pretty flimsy. Why are cops so dangerous to them? She'll probably be a survivor they spot and hunt, similar to Leon.
                          Yeah i know. Kind of ridiculous. But since when the plot of RE became so important anyway? You can easily tell after watching the trailer that all enemies are reclyced from the Darkside Chronicles. There might be a change but just a slight change on the models.

I smell chapters in this game, with main missions such as :

CHAPTER 1 : Eliminate Leon S. Kennedy
                          CHAPTER 2 : Save your partner from the horde of zombies
                          CHAPTER 3 : Eliminate Jill Valentine

And so on. I agree that any survivor from the Arklay incident would mean a big threat for the Umbrella Corporation. I just hope they clarify why they need to kill Leon insistently. Whatever happens here, it won't be cannon anyway.
                          Last edited by Jill Lover; 04-12-2011, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Wow....its not just KILL LEON. Its all RPD officers. The reason will most likely have to do with the fact that RPD officers knew Umbrella was behind the mansion incident. Remember Marvin? He tells Leon/Claire that Umbrella was behind everything. The remaining STARS (members of the RPD) had gathered evidence to support this case. USS want to get rid of anyone that possible could know the truth. Logic people....try thinking.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

We wouldn't know what to do without you Rosetta.

Uh, anyways... i love the ending of the trailer : Leon's dead.

YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                                Logic people....try thinking.
                                Logic has no place on the Internet!

Comment

Working...
                                X