No announcement yet.

Operation : Raccoon City Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The release of the game was "Winter" which leads up to March next year. It's a guarantee title for 2012 anyhow because there's no way they're going to launch the game this year with all the big titles that are lining up already.
    Last edited by Zombie Fred; 04-13-2011, 02:57 PM.

Comment

It would probably be wiser than sending it up against some of the other games released this year. Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls, and probably a bunch of others I don't care about and have therefore forgotten are getting released.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        It would probably be wiser than sending it up against some of the other games released this year. Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls, and probably a bunch of others I don't care about and have therefore forgotten are getting released.
        Indeed and the game needs about another 10 months (most of it being crunch time) in the oven before being released.

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
          45% complete and releases later this year? I'm calling BS on that.
          That is what Kawata said.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Isn't he the guy who insisted they'd be bring the scary for Darkside Chronicles?

Comment

Something like that. Just that all I see right now is people going out of their way to hate this game without even seeing the finished product. As it stands they've got a lot of work to do before the release date, which I'm hoping will be December.
              See you in hell.

Comment

I think I'd prefer it if they pushed it back to next year. If it's true that it's only 45% done now and is released in Decemeber, it'll mean they've only had around a year and half to play with it, plus whatever time was speant on the PSP version that could be re-used such as level design, story, and the like. I'm a patient man. The longer the game is baked, the better it'll be. I don't want another super rushed Dragon Age II scenario, where you get a decent game but not the game it could have been.

Plus, there are plenty of folks who really like the look of the game so far too. I don't think people are going out of there way to hate the game...most of the people here will be fairly big RE fans, after all. But this is as different to Resident Evil 1 as you can get. A single player, fixed camera, survival horror game compared to a third person action shooter. It's not a shock that a lot of people here don't like what they see. As I said elsewhere, this is the game no one actually asked for.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  Isn't he the guy who insisted they'd be bring the scary for Darkside Chronicles?
                  Kawata is a classic case of "should be seen, but never heard."

Comment

Mr. X looks fucking sick! And hella bad ass!

Comment

Working...
                    X