Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Screenshots + Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Screenshots + Preview

Destructoid has got a new preview article for The Mercenaries 3D, as well as several new screenshots for the game.

Destructoid

The prowess of the 3DS still amazes me. This game looks gorgeous as hell so far.

Edit: That third pic of Wesker with the Hydra and that body nailed to the wall in the background... I don't remember seeing that in either Mercs game, RE4 or 5. New area?

Edit edit: Nevermind, I lied. Prison, now I remember seeing it. Damn, how dumb am I thinking Capcom used effort...
    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 04-12-2011, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Don't you think it's kinda sad that you're getting excited over the possibility of a -- *GASP* -- new area? /Capcom'd

And no, it's not a new area, it's the Prison from RE5.
      Last edited by Vector; 04-12-2011, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Who said I was getting excited? I was asking to see if it was, but then I remembered it wasn't. XP Besides, not that I mind the maps. would just be cool to see more seeing as how I played the hell out of RE5 Mercs/Reunion.

Comment

I feel like i'm the only person seeing this game for what it really is - a compilation of previously available Mercs stages/characters on a handheld system for gamers 'on the go'. Plain and simple. Anything extra could just be considered to be somebody's idea of fan service.

Also, considering that 3DS games are limited to 2Gb of data, this is pretty damn impressive...
          Last edited by MeganGrass; 04-13-2011, 01:08 AM.
          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

It's 2GB* but for now only, in the future it can hold up to 8GB of Data

Well, I'm actually excited to use the Skill Tree System ^^ and I'm happy the Knife takes a slot, I hope It's like this in Revelations too

Comment

It's looking pretty damn good. And the ability to customize how you play is nice, gives it some longevity,

And I like Mercs, so the idea of it on the go is a pretty good deal for me.

But by wi-fi co-op, is that online or just being near someone else?

Comment

WiFi is online. Local is near someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                  Edit edit: Nevermind, I lied. Prison, now I remember seeing it. Damn, how dumb am I thinking Capcom used effort...
                  See Resident Evil 5 for any further questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                    WiFi is online. Local is near someone else.
                    I see, thanks.

That's exciting. Hopefully the 3DS get's an invite and messaging feature so it's possible to play with buddies.

Comment

It's 2GB* but for now only, in the future it can hold up to 8GB of Data
                      Well, this is certainly nice to read. Let us hope that some major companies really take advantage of all that extra space, when the time comes. Revelations? Again, let us hope so.
                      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Well, Capcom did say Revelations was going to be a fairly big game. Hopefully that is the case.

I remember reading in fangoria, the editor said RE5 would be bigger than RE4. When I beat the game is a couple days I was kind of let down...nay, really let down.

Let's hope Revelations is at least 10 hours.

Comment

Resident Evil and Resident Evil 3 veteran Barry Burton is ready to kick ass as the latest character revealed for Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D for the Nintendo 3DS. Just make sure his family is somewhere safe before you play.

Barry's back.

Comment

Working...
                          X